- 2 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 9 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports India batsman Suresh Raina joins MS Dhoni in retirement
- Movies Sadak 2 Song Tum Se Hi Starring Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur Is A Love Ballad Full Of Passion
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Among the numerous diseases that affect living beings, cancer is one of the most dangerous diseases, owing to its symptoms and mortality rates.
In most cases, patients who suffer from cancer succumb to the disease, as the side effects can be fatal.
Cancer is a disease in which there is an abnormal multiplication of cancerous cells, which eventually destroy the tissues and organs. But there are few early warning signs of cancer that you need to know, Check here.
Some of the most common types of cancer are breast cancer, colon cancer, blood cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer and a few others.
We do know that cancer is a dangerous disease which can slowly kill the person affected, even though treatment is given!
Certain types of cancer are extremely hard to treat and the fatality rates are very high.
The root cause of cancer majorly depends on a person's lifestyle. The healthier a person's lifestyle is, the lesser the chances of him/her getting cancer.
So, if you want to prevent getting cancer, there are some unusual tips that can help you; have a look.
Laugh. Yes, laughing heartily can reduce stress, which in turn can prevent the production of cancer-causing T-cells in the body.
Wear a hat and sunglasses when you head out during the day time and do not forget your sunscreen lotion; these habits can prevent skin cancer.
Have just 1 glass of beer or wine per day (not more). These beverages contain antioxidants that can prevent the abnormal multiplication of cells in the body.
Drinking coffee on a daily basis has known to reduce the risk of cancer in many people, by 40%, according to a research study.
Avoid giving your clothes for dry cleaning, as much as possible and wash them at home, because the chemicals used to dry clean your clothes contain carcinogens.
Consume foods that are rich in vitamin D, such as eggs and dairy products, as vitamin D can also prevent cancer to a great extent.
Avoid using perfumes, room fresheners and scented candles, as these perfumes added to these products can contain carcinogens.