Vitamin B12 should form a healthy part of our diet. Deficiency in vitamin B12 can end up causing a lot of health issues, especially in women.
It can lead to hair loss, fatigue, frequent headaches, loose motions and a tired and pale skin. The lack of vitamin B12 in your diet can lead to diseases like anemia, Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Now I am sure you are aware of what is going to happen if you do not take enough vitamin B12 in your diet. Here today in this article we shall talk about certain natural sources of vitamin B12 that you should include in your diet.
Read on to find out about these.
Eggs are a great source of vitamin B12. These contain antioxidants called zeaxanthin and lutein which are great for your eyes and overall health. Children should consume eggs on a daily basis in order to prevent eye problems.
2. Dairy Products:
Make sure you include dairy products in your diet as these are rich in vitamin B12. Milk products like dairy, cheese, yogurt, butter, ghee, etc. should be taken in proper amounts in order to prevent heart diseases.
3. Whole Grains:
Whole grain cereals like oats and cornflakes are loaded with vitamin B12. Just make sure to check the labels and go for the ones that do not have concentrated sugar.
If you are a non vegetarian, then make sure to include meat in your diet in moderate amounts as it is rich in vitamin B12. It has been found to protect your eyes from diseases and make your bones and teeth stronger. This food is great for the nervous system and has been found to keep your mental health in a good condition.
If you are fond of fish, then there is good news for you. It is a rich source of vitamin B12. These have been found to protect your heart from any kind of disease. Sardines, tuna, mackeral, salmon, etc. belong to this category.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship