TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
As women, it is no secret that many of us might have experienced unpleasant vaginal odour, at some points in our lives, right?
Well, firstly, know that a certain amount of vaginal odour, is quite normal, unless it is coupled with extremely thick discharge or pain.
Also Read : Check Out The Main Causes Of Vaginal Odour
The vagina is an organ which is located in between the thighs of a woman and so, it does not receive a good amount of air circulation, which can make it remain moist, often.
When an organ is constantly moist, at times it can develop a "fishy" odour, also, since the air circulation to the vagina is limited, it is also prone to various microbial infections.
Yeast infections and urinary tract infections are quite common, when it comes to the vagina and these ailments can also cause the organ to develop an undesirable odour.
Also Read : Here Are Some Amazing Natural Vaginal Washes
So, if you want to get rid of your unpleasant vaginal odour, the natural way, then there is an excellent home remedy that you can follow.
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy:
- Lemon Leaves - 4-5
- Water - 1 glass
This home remedy to get rid of unpleasant vaginal odour can work exceptionally well, when used on a regular basis.
Along with using this remedy, you must also ensure that you keep your vagina clean, by practicing good hygiene. It is also important to have protected sex, if you want to avoid infections.
Also Read : Opt For These Tips To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odour
Lemon leaves contain a compound known as limonene, which is a strong anti-microbial agent which has the ability to kill the bacteria and fungus growing inside the vagina, thus reducing the infections and bad odour.
In addition, lemon leaves can also maintain the natural pH balance of your vagina, thus preventing vaginal dryness.
Method Of Preparation:
- Boil a glass of water in a pan.
- Add the washed lemon leaves into the boiling water.
- Turn of the heat and let the leaves stay in the water in the pan for 30 minutes.
- Now, separate the leaves from the water and collect the water in a jar.
- Wash your vagina with this water, once a day, for 3 weeks.