- 2 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 6 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 6 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 8 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News Kerala PFI rally: Father of boy who raised provocative slogans arrested
- Finance Which Bank Is Offering Maximum Interest Rates On FD After Recent Hike: Check Latest Rates
- Technology Honor Watch GS 3 With GPS, Bluetooth Calling Listed On Amazon; India Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Automobiles Next-Gen Maruti Suzuki Eeco To Arrive In Festive Season
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Now, most of us would be aware of the famous tulsi leaves, right? In India, the tulsi plant is considered to be holy and is grown in front of many houses and is also worshiped!
Have you ever wondered why so many people, even during the ancient times, believed that tulsi, or the holy basil, was supposed to be powerful?
Well, it is because tulsi is a plant that comes with numerous, powerful medicinal qualities that has treated and cured many ailments, over the years.
Even in the ancient medicinal system of Ayurveda, tulsi is one of the most commonly used herbs during the preparation of medicines.
We all realise how important it is to stay healthy, because, spending our precious time and hard earned money on doctors can be rather painful!
So, for ailments that can be treated right at home, naturally, it is best to use natural remedy.
Tulsi tea, which is available in most Ayurvedic stores, comes with certain surprising health benefits; have a look at them!
1. Controls Blood Sugar Levels
Drinking basil tea, without sugar can control your blood sugar level and prevent diabetes, as it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids.
2. Treats Depression
Drinking tulsi tea can also treat the symptoms of depression, as the potassium content in it can increase the serotonin levels in your brain.
3. Prevents Skin Ageing
You can maintain a youthful skin, devoid of wrinkles for a longer time, if you drink tulsi tea, as the antioxidants present in it can rejuvenate your skin cells.
4. Treats Flu
Tusli tea is one of the best remedies used to treat flu symptoms, as it is a natural analgesic that can reduce infection to a great extent.
5. Prevents Heart Diseases
With the high amount of antioxidants and beta-carotenes present in tulsi, drinking tulsi tea on a regular basis can render a healthy flow of blood to your heart.
6. Treats Kidney Stones
Drinking tulsi tea on a regular basis, along with a healthy diet, can help reduce kidney stone accumulation, as the enzymes in tulsi tea can help detoxify your kidney.
7. Prevents Digestive Disorders
Tulsi tea is excellent to promote a healthy digestion and prevent digestive diseases, as it has an anti-inflammatory enzymes that soothe your intestines.
- festivalsSolar Eclipse 2022: Why Is Tulsi Leaf Added To Food Items During Surya Grahan
- body care4 Plants That Have Amazing Beauty Benefits; And How To Use Them
- wellness10 Best Kitchen-Friendly Herbs To Boost Immunity During COVID-19
- remediesTulsi Mala – Rules To Follow & Benefits Of Wearing It
- wellnessFrom Reducing Stress To Fighting Cancer, Tulsi Has Powerful Health Benefits
- disorders cureThis Herb Helps To Treat Food Poisoning & Digestive Disorder Quickly
- anecdotesTulsi Vivah 2019: The Story of Tulsi Mata And Tulsi Stotra
- disorders cureThis One Ancient Herb Helps Cure 10 Health Problems, Check It Out!
- skin careOnly Two Ingredients You'll Need To Remove Skin Impurities!
- nutritionWhat Happens When You Drink Tulsi Water With Turmeric Every Morning?
- nutritionWhat Happens When You Eat Tulsi With Honey Every Morning?
- wellnessTulsi Vivah 2019: Health Benefits Of Tulsi (Basil) And Milk