Instead of taking teaspoons of tonics and medicines, you can sip a natural tonic-like mixture made of garlic and red wine to cure a lot of health issues.
But wait! As this recipe is made of wine, use it only if you are not an addict to alcohol. Also, use it only if you are above 30 years old.
Also Read: 6 Ways To Naturally Reduce Your Cholesterol
This mixture can purify your blood, boost immunity and enhance the functions of various organs. It also helps you in maintaining healthy weight and flushing out toxins.
You will need 12 garlic cloves and 500ml of red wine. Remove the peels of the garlic.
How To Prepare
Slice all the peeled garlic cloves into small pieces. Place all of them in a jar. Add the red wine to the jar.
Cover the jar with a lid and place it in a room near a window where sunlight falls on the jar for 15 days. Every morning, shake the jar well.
After the 15th day, move the contents of the jar to another jar and store it in a dark place for 15 more days.
How To Consume
After the storage process is over, consume a tablespoon of the mixture thrice a day. Do it for 30 days and stop. After 6 months, again consume a tablespoon of the mixture thrice a day for 30 days and stop it.
How Does It Help?
This mixture contains antibacterial properties, anti-cancer properties, anti-inflammatory agents and antibiotic properties too.
What Can It Do?
This mixture boosts energy levels, cleanses your blood, flushes out toxins, decreases bad cholesterol levels, boosts metabolism and treats inflammatory diseases. It also burns fat and boosts the health of blood vessels too.
The Role Of Red Wine
Resveratrol is a compound in red wine which is good for health. Also, it contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This mixture of garlic and red wine can also inhibit the growth of cancer cells and help in preventing heart diseases too.
- 9 Foods That Detox Your Body
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Wisdom Tooth Pain
- 10 Side Effects Of Raw Garlic You Should Know
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Spring Allergies
- 10 Healthy Foods That Can Be Eaten Raw
- 13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Tongue Blisters
- Is Raw Garlic Safe For Kids?
- 12 Home Remedies For Bronchitis Cough
- 10 Brilliant Home Remedies For Bee Sting To Cure You Instantly
- 11 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate
- Top 11 Home Remedies For Continuous Sneezing
- Top 12 Superfoods For Healthy Kidneys
- 10 Surprising Factors That Increase Heart Disease In Women