Does apple cider vinegar help erectile dysfunction? Some myths go rounds and most of us believe in them. In the same way, there is a belief among men that apple cider vinegar is a cure for erectile dysfunction.
Is that a myth? Or is it true? Well, the answer is neither! It is neither a myth nor is it truth!
Apple cider vinegar is a derivative of fermented apples. It is used in many recipes, salads and pickles. It is also used in many home remedies. But does it really cure erectile dysfunction? Read on to know the actual facts behind this belief.
What Causes Erectile Issues?
Men suffer erectile issues due to certain health conditions or factors like diabetes, smoking, injuries, stress, depression, heart disease or even obesity.
How ACV Helps
Though there isn't any clear evidence that apple cider vinegar can directly help in treating erectile issues, some people are still using it as a remedy as it may address the reasons behind the erectile issues. ACV may help in treating the factors that could cause erectile issues.
Apple cider vinegar can control blood sugar levels, prevent heart issues and even help in preventing obesity. If those 3 factors are behind the erectile issues, then they could be controlled up to an extent by apple cider vinegar.
If Diabetes Is The Issue
Type 2 diabetes could result in erection failures. As apple cider vinegar could decrease blood sugar levels, it may help a bit. If obesity is the reason then ACV can help in maintaining healthy weight.
If Cholesterol Is The Issue
If heart issues are the main cause behind the erectile issues then apple cider vinegar can dip blood-lipid levels and help a bit. It can reduce cholesterol levels.
A Word Of Caution!
There is no guarantee that apple cider vinegar can cure obesity, diabetes or heart issues. It just works like a remedy and may help up to a small extent. Therefore, relying too much on it may not help. Also, consult a doctor if you wish to consume apple cider vinegar. And never stop taking your medication.
Consume a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in a cup of water twice a day. Or else, use a teaspoon of vinegar in your salads. Never take it on empty stomach as it contains acid. Also, never take more than 1-2 teaspoons a day as it may damage your mouth, throat and esophagus.
- 10 Easy Home Remedies For Hiccups
- How To Banish Post-Acne Marks
- Avoid These Common Food Combinations That Are Far Too Dangerous!
- Perfect Toilet Cleaning Tips You Must Know
- How To Detox Using Apple Cider Vinegar!
- What Happens If You Drink A Shot Of Apple Cider Vinegar In The Morning?
- How To Change The Shade Of Your Hair With Natural Ingredients
- Prepare Your Own Syrup For Immunity
- Miracle Remedy That Will Help Restore Vision, Remove Fat From Liver And Cleanse The Colon
- Unknown Health Benefits Of Red Wine Vinegar
- Different Vinegar Types & Their Health Benefits That Will Amaze You!
- Herbal Remedies For Groin Rash!