- 3 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 5 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu To Make Her Directorial Debut: Takes A Break From Acting!
- News China bans pork imports from India: Report
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
If your body has to function well, it needs fats too. That is why it is important to keep a track on how much fat you consume. If you consume it excessively, it inst healthy and if you seldom consume it, then also it isn't healthy.
If your body lacks enough of fat then your skin tends to get dry; you might lack enough of energy and you may be unable to focus on anything.
Most of us think that all types of fat is bad but health experts claim that we do need certain amounts of healthy fats to perform well.
If you are finding it difficult to get rid of your unhealthy weight then it could be due to lack of healthy fats in your body. In fact, unsaturated fats will keep you full for longer.
If you feel hungry very soon after a heavy meal, then it could be one sign that your diet lacks enough of healthy fats.
In winter, most of us suffer dry skin. But if you have dryness even when it isn't winter that too, even after trying several lotions, then it could be one sign that your diet lacks enough of fats.
Your skin is protected with a layer of fat. That layer keeps your skin from drying. Also, it shields the skin from certain toxins that harm the skin.
Your brain contains nearly 60% of fat. And yes, it requires fat to function well. Butter, nuts and olive oil help in its functioning. Even walnuts contain healthy fats.
Another side effect of not having enough of fat in the body is feeling cold. If the outer layer of fat on your body fails to protect you, you tend to feel cold.
Coconut oil, olive oil, butter, omega 3 fatty acids (fish and nuts) are good sources of healthy fats. We all know that omega 3 fatty acids are good for the brain function too. In fact, they can prevent depression, ADHD, stroke and heart disease.