- 2 hrs ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 4 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 5 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 5 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Fans to distribute masks on Ganguly's birthday on Wednesday, do charity
- News PM Modi to address global audience at India Global Week 2020
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Almond milk is low in fat and is said to be high in energy, proteins, lipids and fibre. It is also enriched with vitamins like iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium and zinc. Consuming almond milk with honey is being considered as the best option by several nutritionists around the world. The health benefits of almond milk with honey are abundant. Read further to get a clearer picture.
Some of the other vitamins present in this milk are Vitamins C, B-6, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folate and vitamin E. These nutrients are considered beneficial and essential for a healthy body.
Honey is also one of the oldest sweeteners on earth and is considered the best for good recipes. The nectar which the bees feed on is said to contain about 600 compounds and has potent health benefits.
The health benefits of almond milk combined with that of honey is known be a sure cure for several disorders and ailments. Both are rich in flavonoids and antioxidants, which will help ward off several heart diseases and cancer as well.
Read further to find out the top health benefits of almond milk with honey.
1. Better Sleep:
This drink will help your brain ward off orexin, a neurotransmitter that is responsible for making you awake.
2. Energy and Concentration:
A glass of almond milk with two spoons of honey is said to maintain your energy level throughout the day, as it is loaded with extra nutrients than dairy milk.
3. Slows Down Ageing:
This combination has positive effects on overall health as we age. During ancient times, almond milk and honey was known as the elixir of life, as it slows down the ageing process.
4. Antibacterial Protection:
One of the top health benefits of almond milk with honey is that it fights staphylococcus due to its strong antibacterial properties.
Drinking a cup of almond milk and honey is said to relieve constipation, problems with intestines as well as cure bloating.
6. Respiratory Diseases:
The combination of almond milk and honey provides a powerful remedy that is considered far better then any other pharmaceutical option in the treatment of cold and cough. This is one of the primary health benefits of almond milk with honey.