- 59 min ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Movies Mamangam Day 1 Box office Collection Report: The Mammootty Starrer Sets A New Record!
- News ‘Waited for7 years, will keep fighting for justice for my daughter': Nirbhaya's mother
- Technology Moto G8 Power With 5,000mAh Battery To Soon Hit Markets
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Surge 6% On Boris Johnson's UK Win
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Do you know that vitamins play an important role in your well-being? Yes, they also decide how you feel during the day.
Also Read: Why Drink Coconut Water In The Morning?
That is the reason why it is important to include fruits and vegetables in your diet instead of munching too many processed foods.
The more you add fruits and vegetables in your diet, the better it is for your health. There is something called as vitamin deficiency which may affect your health drastically if you ignore the intake of the essential nutrients.
Also Read: What Raw Foods Do To Your Body?
Though vitamin supplements and pills are available in the market, health experts always recommend getting your nutrients through good food.
Now, let us talk about the signs of vitamin deficiency.
Itching And Numbness
This could be a sign of lack of Vitamin B, B12, B9 and B6. Consume more sea food, eggs, legumes, leafy greens and asparagus.
This is due to the deficiency of Vitamin B and minerals like magnesium, Calcium and Potassium.
Eat more of almonds, bananas, spinach, cabbage,apples, cherries and pumpkin.
Hair Loss & Rashes
This could be a sign of deficiency of Vitamin K, E, D, A and B7. Consume bananas, avocados, dairy products, whole grains, pumpkin seeds and dry fruits.
This is due to the deficiency of Vitamin B2, B3 and B12 and minerals like iron and Zinc.
Eat more of seafood, peanuts, legumes, lentils, tomatoes and eggs.
Acne All Over The Body
This could be due to the deficiency of Vitamin D and A. Consume less of trans fats and saturate fats.
Eat almonds, fish, sweet potatoes, carrots, walnuts, dry fruits and flax seeds.
Vitamin B Deficiency
The symptoms are fatigue, insomnia, depression, digestive issues and weight loss.
Lack Of Vitamin C
Bleeding gums, indigestion, bleeding nose, slow healing and joint pain. Consume lemon juice everyday.