- 32 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 44 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- News Maha government formation: Sena will lead for next "25 Years", says Sanjay Raut
- Technology Apple Research App For iPhone, Watch Goes Live: All You Need To Know
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
You might have seen small kids wearing spectacles and have the fear in your mind that it might happen with your kids or anyone in your family. Added to this, now with the high prevalance of computers, mobile phones and other gadgets' usage, the incidence of eye problems has escalated to a much higher degree.
Well, the good news is that, with certain foods that are commonly available one can have a healthy eyesight. One needs to keep a watch and make these foods a part of the daily habit in order to prevent any eye-related problem.
Also Read: Natural Remedies To Build Up Stamina
As one ages, having an eyesight problem is quite common. But if one makes it a point to take care of it at an early stage then all these could be prevented.
Experiencing pain and irritation in the eyes along with dryness are a few of the initial signs of eyesight problem. You might try out eye drops and gels in order to get rid of the problem, but there is nothing better than going natural.
Also Read: Fruits To Get Flat Tummy
If you want to have a healthy eyesight, then here is a list of these few foods which are helpful. Take a look.
Kiwi is one of the best known fruits that is rich in vitamin C. It helps in boosting the immunity level and helps fight stress and thus lessens the strain on the eyes and improves the eyesight.
Rich in vitamin C, having oranges helps to prevent degeneration of eyesight and promotes good eyesight too.
3. Carrot Juice:
Carrots are known for their pro-vitamin A carotenoids content. This is one of the best ingredients that helps to have a healthy eyesight.
Turmeric is one of the best known food ingredients that is rich in vitamin A, B and E. It is also rich in antioxidants and helps in preventing cataracts.
Rich in vitamin C, tomatoes are one of the best foods that can be consumed for bettering one's eyesight and keeping it healthy.
6. Olive Oil:
Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, olive oil is one of the best foods that helps in keeping the eyesight healthy.
One of the best foods for the eyes, avocado helps in keeping the eyesight healthy.
Nuts, especially almonds, hazelnuts and peanuts are rich in vitamin E. This is one of the important sources for having a healthy eyesight.
Apart from these foods, there are a few quick and easy eye exercises that help in keeping the eyes healthy. For those who are hooked to the computer all day, they need to take frequent breaks in between or keep blinking the eyes at regular intervals.