- 11 min ago 10 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- 54 min ago 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- 1 hr ago A Nutritionist's View On Work From Home And Your Health, And A Sample Meal Plan
- 1 hr ago National Handloom Day 2020: Kangana Ranaut’s Handloom Sarees Are Worth-Investing In
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Movies Did Vanitha Vijaykumar Take An Indirect Dig At Meera Mitun’s Degrading Remarks On Popular Actors?
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Automobiles Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
No matter whatever it is, everybody want it as instant package! There are millions of rapid weight loss programs that are available with a claim of instant slimming. Exercise will keep you healthy. But, doing strenuous exercise for sudden weight loss is dangerous.
People who dream of a slim fit body are ready to do whatever available choices they have. It includes hard dieting, heavy exercise, medicines or surgery. There are many studies that prove that sudden weight loss is not good for our body. It will have its own specific short term and long term side effects that range from mild fatigue to serious problems like anorexia.
The commercially available weight reduction choices work by blocking absorption of nutrients, increasing metabolism or by burning fat. But, this will result in serious health complications if not done under medical supervision. A sudden reduction in the body mass will disturb the normal functioning of our system.
Always remember to make your weight loss trials close to your health. Seeking professional help will be the best idea to select the best option. The following are a few of the side effects of sudden weight loss.
One of the most common problems with sudden weight loss is an increase in the uric acid level in the blood. This will result in problems like gout.
Gall Bladder Attack
The rapid weight loss diets and a whole lot of fasting is sure to cause the formation of gall stones. This is a severe condition which you will suffer as a result of sudden weight loss.
Carbohydrate is needed for most of the functions of the body; even the muscles depend on carbs to work best. So, the side effect of sudden weight loss will include the risk of energy loss.
Your body requires adequate amount of nutrients to make sure that you are energetic. With the rapid weight loss, you are depriving your body of the nutrients that it requires to sustain at a very fast pace.
Drop In Glucose Levels
This is a condition that you should worry about when you are diabetic. You should consult with your doctor to make sure that the body can take any of the rapid weight loss programs.
Drop In Blood Pressure
Another among the most common problems with sudden weight loss is a drop in blood pressure. A good weight loss program will make sure that your blood pressure is controlled.
The sudden weight loss programs are only a temporary fix, about 90% of the time you are sure to end up with conditions like anorexia. A complete change in your lifestyle is the key to a healthy life.
Too Stressful And Complicated
Your trials to reduce weight all of a sudden will put extra pressure and stress. The side effect of sudden weight loss will include a lot of emotional stress.
Failure To Maintain
Most of the quick-fix programs are very rigid. It is natural that once you attain your target you will fail to keep and maintain the same routine throughout your life.
Trials to reduce weight by avoiding or decreasing food will result in serious eating disorders. This will eventually affect your health, resulting even in life threatening diseases.