- 4 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 8 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News Sharad Pawar to be discharged from hospital in 2 days
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Technology AGR Liabilities And Latest Spectrum Auction Might Affect Telecom Sector
- Sports Yonex-Sunrise India Open 2021 set for May, to be held behind closed doors
- Movies Gudi Padwa 2021: Madhuri Dixit Recalls Celebrating The Auspicious Festival With Her Family
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar Bookings Cross The 50,000 Milestone In Just Six Months
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Most people have a tendency to rely on energy drinks or caffeine to give their body a jolt to get up and move on. However, these powerful drinks can come with side effects and guess what, you will feel all the more restless and weak after the drink wears out in your body. These drinks also target your blood by increasing the sugar level, causing you to develop diabetes.
So, with all these extra useless benefits, it is better to avoid such drinks and opt for nutritional foods that contain a whole lot of vitamins. It is said that vitamins help provide energy to the body. The more vitamin-based foods you consume, the better you will feel.
Consuming rich vitamin foods can also help you to boost the immunity level in your body, which in turn helps to keep notorious diseases at bay. It is always best to opt for a healthy food habit than turn to foods that are chemically based.
Boldsky has listed 7 wonderful vitamins that can boost energy in your body. If you add portions of each vitamin to your daily diet, you will see the difference in your body's energy level. Let's discuss some of the vitamins which are good for boosting energy.
The highest source of vitamin D comes from the sun. But, there are foods too which have a rich source of vitamin D. Egg yolk and mushrooms are two best options you can add to your daily diet. Consuming egg yolk twice in a week can be quite beneficial. Vitamin D will provide energy as well as promote bone health.
Vitamin B12 foods are very important to consume every day. This vitamin stimulates the production of red blood cells in the body, which in turn provide good energy to the body. The good red blood cells also use iron to carry oxygen from the blood to your body cells. Add foods like macerkal, soy and red meat to your diet twice in a week.
Vitamin C is indeed the best vitamin that boosts energy in the body. Vitamin C helps to convert food sources (such as fats) into energy in the body. Consuming high vitamin C foods like citrus fruits, bell peppers and green leafy vegetables can provide you with ample energy.
Do you know why vitamin E is the most essential vitamin to boost energy? It is said that this vitamin helps in the digestion and metabolism of certain fats in the body. It, thereby, promotes the growth and development of muscle tissues, which thus increases the energy levels in the body. A handful of almonds, canola oil and kiwi help in providing a good amount of vitamin E to the body.
The other best vitamin that is good for boosting energy in the body is vitamin B6. This vitamin acts as a stimulator and enhances the rate of metabolism in the body, which in turn provides energy. Vitamin B6 is found in foods such as liver, beef, bran, etc.
Adding rich vitamin A foods to your daily diet can help you to increase the immunity level in your body along with energy. Vitamin A foods like sweet potatoes, leafy vegetables, carrots, dried apricots, etc, are some of the options that you can include in your meal.
Cod liver oil provides a potent source of vitamin D3 to the body. If you lack this vitamin in your body, it is necessary to also add vitamin D foods to your diet to help increase the body's energy naturally.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans