- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 15 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 16 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- News PFI ban and after: Why the threat still looms large?
- Sports Team India will take a call on Jasprit Bumrah's replacement in Australia, reveals Rohit Sharma
- Finance Buy The Stock Of SBI, Says Prabhudas Lilladher For A Target Price Of Rs 650
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
As parents, we make sure that our kids wash their hands before and after meals. As adults, we care less about the times we have to wash our palms. Though you are unable to see the germs on your palms, there are more than a million of these little creatures running around, causing infections when consumed along with food.
It is important to wash your hands at least three times in the day, whether you touch a dirty object or not. On the other hand, it is important to wash your fingers and palms during the times mentioned on the list.
Here are some moments during the day when your fingers need to see water and soap. Take a look at when you need to wash your palms to ward off infections and other diseases:
Visiting a Sick Person
Visiting a sick person can be kind of dangerous especially if your immunity is not strong. You need to wash your hands with soap and water so that their infection doesn't affect you.
New Mummy Alert
New mummies should follow this hygienic tip: rinse your hands with soap and water every time you change a diaper.
Post Garbage Dumping
When garbage begins to decompose, bacteria and harmful virus begins to grow. Therefore, touching garbage or even it's cover can infect your body giving you an infection. This is one of those times you need to wash your hands, without fail.
One of the moments when you should wash your hands is after paying a visit to the loo. Poop contains a lot of germs which sticks onto your fingers thus making you fall ill. On the other hand, tissue rolls, faucets and taps contain germs too which can cause infections. Therefore, it is best to wash your hand.
Down With The Flu?
Every time you sneeze or cough bacteria is released from your body. This bacteria is contagious and can spread easily. To avoid this mishap, wash your hands with an antibacterial soap.
Before & After Eating
Make it a habit to wash your hands before and after meals. By doing so, you are not consuming those millions of germs while eating. If you fail to wash your hands, the germs present on your palms will make you sick.
It is important to wash your fingers before cooking a meal. You wouldn't want your cooked food to have germs in it, right?
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans
- wellnessExpert Article: 8 Evils To Win Over This Dussehra For Perfect Mental Well-Being
- wellnessOld Age Is A Risk Factor For Pneumonia Due To The Omicron Variant: Study
- relationshipReasons Why Crying Could Determine Your Strengths, Not Weaknesses
- disorders cureActor Ajith Kumar Tweets ‘Protect Your Ears': Know More About Hearing Disorder Tinnitus
- wellnessExpert Article: Managing Digestive System Disease Naturally In Rainy Season
- offer of the dayCervical Pillow, Ankle Support, Weighing Machine, Wheelchair And More Health Products On Sale: Up To 60% Off
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- zodiac signsBest Yoga Poses For 12 Zodiac Signs
- nutritionAre Rice Cakes Healthy? Do They Help With Weight Loss?
- wellnessUnstable Weather And Heavy Rains Leave Bangaloreans Feeling Feverish With A Sore Throat - Here's Why
- wellnessMinor Daily Things You Do That Are Bad For Your Health: No 8 Is Surprising!
- wellness'Tobacco Causes Painful Death': New Health Warning From December 1 On Tobacco Packs