- 5 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 6 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 7 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Mohun Bagan, East Bengal set for first Kolkata derby of the season
- News In BSP's first list of 42 candidates for Delhi, MLA who was denied ticket by AAP finds place
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7: Chandana Ananthakrishna Pays A Surprise Visit To The House
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sleeping in the best position is good for health. There are a couple of positions you should try out to maintain a healthy heart and to also get rid of your back pain. These healthiest sleeping positions are catered for men and women too.
On the other hand, according to experts sleeping on your left helps in better blood circulation and good health. Sleeping on your tummy for men is not good as it results in wet dreams. Women who are pregnant should avoid sleeping on their back as it is not good for the baby.
Here are some of the best positions to sleep in, take a look at these healthy sleeping positions that enables you to live a better lifestyle.
FYI: There are 3 curves on the body that you should be paying attention to; 1 in the lower back, 1 in middle of your back, and 1 near the neck. The goal is to try to maintain these natural curves when you sleep.
Prevents Neck Pain
This position maintains a neutral position for head, spine an neck which is why it is a healthy sleeping position.
Reduces Signs Of Ageing
This is a healthy sleeping position as it curbs wrinkles from forming. It prevents your face from being pushed up.
Prevents Acid Reflux
This position keeps your head elevated above your stomach which thus, prevents acid reflux problems.
Bad For ...
Sleeping on the back is bad for those who snore.
It is a good position for those who snore. Continuously sleeping on the tummy aids in better sleep for those who snore.
This healthy sleeping position is not good for those who suffer from joint pains. Sleeping on the tummy increases the pressure on muscles and nerves.
Good During Pregnancy
This is one of the healthiest sleeping position for pregnant women as it allows good blood circulation to the baby.
Reduces Acid Reflux Problem
Prevent acid reflux as it keeps the stomach elevated from the rest of the body.
Unlike sleeping on the back which is not good for those who snore, sleeping on the sides aids in reducing snoring and breathing problems.
This sleeping position is not healthy for women. It doesn't allow the breast to stay firm and thus increases the possibility of sagging breasts.