- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Sophisticated And Classy White Dress Makes Perfect Number For Office Parties
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 February 2021
- 17 hrs ago What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- 18 hrs ago 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- Sports India vs England 2021: It's all about confidence - Axar Patel on phenomenal Test outings
- Technology Xiaomi Foldable Smartphone With Snapdragon 888 Chipset Spotted On TENAA
- Finance How To Update Mobile Number & Email ID With Your SBI Savings Account?
- Automobiles Next-Generation Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details!
- News CBI, ED conduct joint raids at different places in coal scam
- Movies Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Actress Ameesha Patel Dragged To Court In A Multi-Crore Cheque Bounce Case
- Education SSC SI Result 2021 To Be Released Anytime Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
Here are some of the most noted health benefits of being an early riser.
Health Benefits Of Being An Early Riser:
1. Morning Workout: When you rise early, you get the time to exercise and shed some sweat in the morning. Mornings are the best time to workout because you are fresh and your muscles have been given rested during sleep. Also, it is the best time to get some adrenaline rush so that you remain energetic throughout the day.
2. Have Breakfast like a King: Most busy professionals nowadays skip breakfast not because they are too 'busy' to eat breakfast but they do not wake up early enough. You must be an early riser to have time to eat breakfast luxuriously and may be to prepare a healthy morning meal if necessary. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if you miss out on it, then you lose out on nutrition for the rest of the day.
3. Say 'No' to stress: Stress hormones wreak your body from within and are also responsible for chronic heart diseases. It also weakens your central nervous system. It is better to wake up early and manage your time in such a way that you minimize stress.
4. Lethargy is a curse: We were talking about week days or working days so far. But even if you do not have office, it is not a very good idea to sleep till early afternoon on weekends. Being an early riser is a habit that you must retain despite the day of the week. Waking up late on holidays makes you lazy and lethargic. Once you wake up late, you have no time for working out or eating a healthy breakfast. This will make you lazy for the rest of the day and you will end up becoming unhealthier than you were.
5. Mood makes a man: When you wake up early, you are less prone to mood swings or what we call 'early morning blues'. Have you wondered why you feel so miserable on Monday mornings? It is because we are out of the habit of waking early. When you rise early, you are always in a good mood. It increases your productivity greatly.
These are some of the most important health benefits of being an early riser. Do you know any other reasons?