- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Here are some eye exercises for you -
1.Rub your hands against each other and then hold the warm cup over your eyes. Your hands should cover your eyes. Cover your eyes for till 5 to 15 minutes. You are repeat it for three times. While covering your eyes with your palm, make sure no ray of light penetrates through it.
2.Cross your legs and sit in an upright position. Take a deep breath and then look right, then left, then down and up. Then look straight while exhaling. Continue the process for three times.
3.Close your eyes and then take your eye balls up, left, right and down. While moving your eyes balls try to concentrate on the sound you can hear from that end. This eye exercise not only de-stresses your eyes but also helps you concentrate better.
4.Close your eyes shut tight. Squeeze your eyes muscles and then open them after 2 minutes. This rejuvenates your eyes and also prevents you from weak eye sight.
5.Keep two objects at some distance with 2 meters distance between them. First concentrate on the one farther away for five minutes. Concentrate till the time your vision can totally ignore the object kept before it. Then close your eyes for sometime and concentrate on the object kept closer to your for five minutes. Do this in total for ten minutes.
Practice these five eye exercises for healthy eyes and good vision. Eye exercise is a great way to relax. To provide peace to your eyes, look at the greenery outside, it feels heavenly after the harsh rays of the computer screen.