- 4 min ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Turn Stylish Fashion Inspiration For Couples As They Match From Head-To-Toe
- 34 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 55 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 1 hr ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- Finance Petrol & diesel rates slashed by 16 and 14 paise: Check latest rates here
- Movies Why Did Geeta Basra Never Return To Acting After Marrying Harbhajan Singh?
- News AdmitNXT to revolutionise the admission process in India
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Now, reading this title might make us curious, because, most of us know about red wine and we also know about vinegar, so what is red wine vinegar?
Well, there is something called red wine vinegar that most of us would not be aware of and it comes with numerous health benefits.
Also Read :Benefits Of Red Wine On Brain Health
Now, red wine vinegar is usually used in preparing many exotic dishes, in order to add a great taste.
As we know, red wine, although it is an alcoholic beverage, comes with certain health benefits, when had in limited quantities.
Some of the most common health benefits of red wine are slowing down skin ageing, boosting heart health, aiding sexual arousal, etc., as red wine is rich in certain antioxidants.
Red wine vinegar is prepared by fermenting the red wine, until is turns sour and then the vinegar is obtained by straining the fermented red wine, into a bottle.
On fermentation, red wine vinegar acquires many health benefits. Have a look at some of them here.
1. Reduces Weight
As red wine vinegar contains acetic acid, it has the ability to burn the excess fat cells in the body, thus helping you lose weight.
2. Reduces Wrinkles
Red wine vinegar contains an antioxidant known as anthocyanin, which rejuvenates your skin cells and improves the elasticity of your skin, thus reducing wrinkles.
3. Curbs Appetite
Red wine vinegar is known to curb appetite and reduce hunger pangs, as the acetic acid present in it can help keep the food in your stomach for a longer time.
4. Treats Diabetes
Certain enzymes present in red wine vinegar are found to slow down the absorption of sugar by the blood stream, thus lowering the blood sugar levels and treating diabetes.
5. Improves Bone Health
The rich antioxidants present in red wine vinegar allow your bones to absorb more calcium, thus improving bone health.
6. Aids Healthy Digestion
The acetic acid present in red wine vinegar, stimulates the production of healthy digestive juices, thus preventing certain digestive ailments.
7. Prevents Cancer
Researchers have opined that an antioxidant known as resveratrol, is known to prevent the growth of cancerous cells in the body, thus preventing cancer.