- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 5 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 5 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 7 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Movies Actress Nikhila Vimal's Father MR Pavithran Passes Away
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- News Amarinder Singh to meet Shah ahead of crucial talks between Centre and farmers on Thursday
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
If you want to remain healthy, you need to make an effort towards it; there is no other way. So, to remain healthy and disease-free for a longer time, you can consider drinking certain homemade health drinks.
There are numerous ingredients right in our kitchens and gardens that can help us boost our health levels, so we don't even have to go to the doctors and spend our precious time and money.
After the advent of modern medication, natural and herbal remedies have rather lost value, as many people believe that natural remedies for disorders may not be effective.
However, depending on modern medicines, which are infused with chemicals, for even minor ailments can cause a lot of harmful sideeffects and affect your health negatively in the long run.
Did you know that the mixture of neem juice and carrot juice has amazing health benefits?
Just mix 2 tablespoons of neem juice with 4 tablespoons of carrot juice and consume this mixture, every morning, after breakfast, for 3 months.
1. Cleanses Intestines
The limonoids and antioxidants present in this mixture of carrot and neem, have the ability to flush out the toxins from your intestines, thus preventing stomach ailments.
2. Rejuvenates Skin
As this natural drink is rich in antioxidants, it can boost the collagen production in your skin from within and rejuvenate your skin cells, making your complexion brighter.
3. Improves Vision
As this mixture is rich in vitamin A content, it can strengthen your optic nerves and improve your vision, thus keeping your eyes healthy.
4. Prevents Flu
As the enzymes found in neem juice come with anti-bacterial properties, they can kill certain disease causing microbes in your body, to prevent flu and other infections.
5. Improves Appetite
This combination of carrot and neem is rich in flavonoids that can improve your digestion, thus also increasing your appetite, if you are suffering from appetite loss.
6. Lowers Cholesterol
The fibre content in this natural drink, has the ability to decrease the capacity of your blood to absorb excess cholesterol.
7. Improves Liver Health
The antioxidants found in this mixture of neem and carrot, have the ability to detoxify your liver, thus keeping it free from liver ailments.