- 54 min ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 1 hr ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 2 hrs ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Sports Graeme Smith elected MCC Honorary Life Member
- Finance ICICI Bank Revises Fixed Deposit FD Interest Rates
- Movies Inside Pics From Malaika Arora's Birthday Party: Arjun Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor & Others In Attendance
- Technology Redmi K20 MIUI 11 Update Starts Rolling Out In India
- Automobiles MG Motor Could Introduce ZS SUV With Petrol & Hybrid Engine Options In India
- News Petrol pump strike: Fuel stations to shut operations for 24 hours in Rajasthan
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Surely, milk is healthy but when is the right time to drink it? Is it good to drink it during the day time or is night time better?
Firstly, drinking milk is a good way to get some calcium and protein. Unless you are lactose intolerant, drinking milk surely helps irrespective of the time of the day you consume.
Also Read: 15 Reasons To Drink Milk
But the time of consumption surely offers certain health benefits. Depending upon what kind of benefit you want from milk, you can time your consumption.
If you want more protein in your breakfast then drinking milk in the morning is good for you. Apart from calcium and protein, milk also offers potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins.
If you are into morning workouts then it is good to drink milk in the morning to supply your body with protein and calcium. Your bones and muscles need calcium and protein to recover and grow.
If you wish to feel full and curb your cravings throughout the day, morning is the best time to drink milk. But if you are someone who feels bloated after drinking milk, then avoid it in the morning.
If you have sleep issues and are unable to fall asleep on time, it is good to drink warm milk in the night before going to bed. It helps you calm down and sleep well.
If you are tired after a day's work and wish to unwind, drink milk in the night. It contains an amino acid known as tryptophan which helps your brain release serotonin. Milk also helps you relax.
If you are trying to lose weight, it isn't advisable to drink milk in the night. Also, drinking milk at night could cause digestive issues for some people.
Whenever you drink milk, make sure that you prefer warm milk over cold milk. Warm milk boosts digestion. Also, remember that excessive consumption of milk isn't healthy. Consume it in moderation. Maybe, 150-200 ml a day is enough.