- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 1 hr ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Surely, milk is healthy but when is the right time to drink it? Is it good to drink it during the day time or is night time better?
Firstly, drinking milk is a good way to get some calcium and protein. Unless you are lactose intolerant, drinking milk surely helps irrespective of the time of the day you consume.
Also Read: 15 Reasons To Drink Milk
But the time of consumption surely offers certain health benefits. Depending upon what kind of benefit you want from milk, you can time your consumption.
If you want more protein in your breakfast then drinking milk in the morning is good for you. Apart from calcium and protein, milk also offers potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins.
If you are into morning workouts then it is good to drink milk in the morning to supply your body with protein and calcium. Your bones and muscles need calcium and protein to recover and grow.
If you wish to feel full and curb your cravings throughout the day, morning is the best time to drink milk. But if you are someone who feels bloated after drinking milk, then avoid it in the morning.
If you have sleep issues and are unable to fall asleep on time, it is good to drink warm milk in the night before going to bed. It helps you calm down and sleep well.
If you are tired after a day's work and wish to unwind, drink milk in the night. It contains an amino acid known as tryptophan which helps your brain release serotonin. Milk also helps you relax.
If you are trying to lose weight, it isn't advisable to drink milk in the night. Also, drinking milk at night could cause digestive issues for some people.
Whenever you drink milk, make sure that you prefer warm milk over cold milk. Warm milk boosts digestion. Also, remember that excessive consumption of milk isn't healthy. Consume it in moderation. Maybe, 150-200 ml a day is enough.