- 8 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 9 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 9 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 10 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Being obese has become a common problem that is generally faced by a lot of women. When you suffer from this nasty health problem of being obese or overweight, the body begins to function lethargically.
Overweight is a condition where the body has more fat than the optimal level.
To be in a healthy condition, the body requires an optimum level of fat; and if ignored, the woman will face a lot of problems when it comes to the functioning of hormones, reproductive system and immune system that get affected due to the excess fat levels in the body.
On the other hand, too much storage of fat in the body also affects the appearance, in which the person will seem bulky and over-sized, rather out of shape!
Therefore, to avoid these multiple problems, watching what you eat and following the right diet is very important.
At the same time, when you are overweight, practicing or getting oneself involved in the gym is a healthy decision, as it aids in rapid weight loss.
When you are overweight, it is also necessary to drink a lot of water, as this fluid helps to make you feel active, thus increasing the chance of speeding up the process of losing weight.
So, here are some of the best low-calorie foods for overweight women, why don't you take a look at it:
Cherry tomatoes are considered to be better than the normal high breed tomatoes. The reason being, cherry tomatoes contain around 10 calories, which is simply beneficial for an overweight woman to eat and enjoy her salad.
Eating 28 g of watermelon will provide you only 9 calories. On the other hand, this big beautiful fruit contains 139 g of water per cup, so it is a rich source of water for the body.
This fat-burning food is good for overweight women. Experts state that 75 g of cucumber contains only 9 calories, which is sufficient in filling your tummy and aiding in weight loss.
Not only do they contain a good amount of fibre, they also have water content that helps in keeping your tummy full. Lettuce is also an excellent low-calorie food for dieters, as it is very low in saturated fat and contains no cholesterol.
Spinach contains antioxidants that are necessary to consume if you want to keep yourself healthy. At the same time, it is a low-calorie healthy food for women, since one serving contains only around 7.8 calories, sufficient to cut the fat in the body.
The reason why you should add celery to your diet is only because it contains 7.4 calories per stalk. The other benefit of this green vegetable is that it has a ton of nutrients and vitamin A, vitamin k, folate, potassium, etc, that aid in a faster weight loss process.
The calorie content in one scallion is just 6.4. It is regarded as one of the best vegetables to add to your meal if you are looking at reducing your weight fast.
These little berries contain less than 5 calories. They are also rich in water content, which fills your tummy and reduces your appetite level, preventing you from binging on junk food or overeating.
Adding this white flower to your diet will increase the chance of you losing weight. One floret has around 3.6 calories; and apart from this, it contains a good amount of vitamin C, which again prevents you from developing multiple diseases.
If you are overweight, it is necessary to add this healthy vegetable to your diet. Green capsicum is tasty as well as nutritious. The vegetable contains 4.5 calories in 25 g of the vegetable. On the other hand, this veggie improves the metabolism of the body, and thus helps to lower the triglycerides in the fat deposits.