- 3 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 5 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Valimai: Major Changes In The Next Schedule Of The Thala Ajith Starrer!
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News China bans pork imports from India: Report
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Most of us love a good rajma curry, right? Well, did you know that rajma beans' cousins, pinto beans, also come with numerous health benefits?
Nutrition is the key to a healthy life, this is a fact that all of us can agree upon. So, it is crucial for each one of us to alter our diets, in order to make them more healthy and nutritious.
The first step to maintaining a healthy diet is gaining knowledge about the nutritional facts and health benefits of the foods that we consume.
Most vegetables, fruits, dairy products, lean meat, etc., come with amazing nutritional benefits that can help us remain healthy and disease free for a longer period of time.
It is also important to consume all the vital nutrients like carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and fats in equal quantities.
Did you know that pinto beans come with over 7 health benefits? Yes, make a curry out of them or a healthy salad and consume them twice a week, and notice the difference in your health!
Have a look at some of the best health benefits of pinto beans, here.
1. Relieve Constipation
As pinto beans are rich in insoluble fibre content, they have the ability to push out the faecal matter and waste collected in your intestines, thus providing relief from constipation.
2. Lower Cholesterol
Pinto beans have the ability to dilate your arteries and flush out the excess cholesterol accumulated on their walls, thus preventing conditions like high cholesterol.
3. Help Maintain Blood Sugar Balance
The health benefits of pinto beans include maintaining a healthy blood sugar level, thus preventing conditions like diabetes.
4. Improve The Nervous System
As pinto beans are rich in folic acid that is required for the healthy development of brain cells, they help in improving the functions of the nervous system.
5. Aid Production Of RBCs
Pinto beans have the ability to boost the production of healthy red blood cells, as they are rich in minerals like copper and iron, thus helping in preventing conditions like anaemia.
6. Healthy For Pregnant Women
As pinto beans are rich in folic acid and vitamin B, they help pregnant women stay healthy and also nourish the foetus.
7. Help Prevent Hair Fall
Consuming pinto beans on a regular basis can strengthen the roots of your hair strands and prevent hair fall, as they are rich in protein content.