- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
It's no secret that a man's penis is the epitome of his masculinity and so, it is important to maintain the health of this important genital organ. Did you know that there are a few foods that can help keep your penis healthy?
Right from the function of flushing out waste in the form of urine to reproductive functions, a man's genitals are one of the most important parts of his body.
A penis is an external genital organ that can be divided into 4 main parts, namely, the shaft, the foreskin, the glans and the meatus.
The penis is one of the main organs that is required for sexual intercourse and procreation.
During the act of lovemaking, there is a rush of blood from the heart to the penis and along with some hormones, it becomes erect. At the end of the sexual activity, sperm is released.
So, if you want to have a healthy penis that can perform all its functions well, then consume these foods listed below.
As banana is rich in potassium, it improves the blood circulation from the heart to the rest of your body, thus helping your penis attain better erections.
Spinach is also a food which is good for your penis, as it is rich in iron content and can improve the production of healthy blood cells in order to aid erections.
Research studies have said that as tomato is rich in a compound known as lycopene, consuming it on a regular basis can keep your penis healthy and also prevent prostate cancer.
Watermelon is a fruit rich in a compound known as L-citrulline, which is an amino acid that can aid stronger, harder erections, to elevate your sexual experience.
Yet another food that is healthy for the penis is pomegranate, as it is very rich in antioxidants that can increase the testosterone levels in your body to prevent erectile dysfunction.
6. Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate is known to increase the level of serotonin in your brain, which is a mood-boosting hormone, that can increase your libido and also promote healthier erections.
Potato is another vegetable that is rich in potassium content, that can improve the blood circulation and make way for stronger erections.
As it is rich in antioxidant content, making honey a part of your daily diet can also help keep your penis healthy.