- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The best breakfast option for almost any age group is an egg and a slice of bread. Yes, eggs are good source of protein and therefore they can't be ignored.
Also Read: Why You Must Eat Well And Play More
But if you feel that it is boring to eat eggs every day, then you can always find interesting ways to make your eggs tasty to your tongue.
Also Read: How To Do 100 Pushups A Day
No, this is not a post about various recipes using eggs but let us surely discuss about the best ways to consume eggs every day. Read on...
Crack a couple of eggs in a glass, mix some salt and chilli powder, mix some milk, stir it well and pour it on a hot saucepan. You can add tomato pieces and chilli pieces on the frying egg and stir it. This is one healthy way to consume eggs.
Eating eggs with bread will provide both protein and carbs in your morning meal. Scramble 2 eggs and eat it along with two slices of whole grain bread.
Poached On A Salad
Crack two eggs directly on a hot saucepan without stirring it. Once it is fried adequately, remove the poach and lay it on your salad. This method will give you the salad's nutrients along with the egg's protein.
Add 2 raw eggs to a glass of milk and stir it well. Dip two slices of whole grain bread and fry them on a pan. Your French toast is ready. It provides protein, carbs and also the Calcium from milk.
When your soup comes to boil, add a raw egg to it and sir the hot fluid well. This mixture gives you the nutrients of soup along with protein.
Add all your favourite veggies like onion, chilli and tomato to eggs and fry your omelet.
This is consumed along with rice or roti. It is nothing but fried raw-eggs along with vegetables like onion, tomato and chilli.
This is the simplest and the best way to consume eggs if you are wary of calories.
If you love the health benefits of oatmeal and can't live without it, simply place the oatmeal on sliced boiled eggs and consume it.