- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2021
- 11 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Shiva That You Can Chant
- 12 hrs ago Mumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2021 Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smartphones
- Movies Indian Pro Music League Grand Premiere: Salman Khan & Govinda Reunite; Sajid Remembers His Late Brother Wajid
- Education SSC CPO SI Cut-off 2020-21 Released For Male And Female
- News PM Modi to virtually inaugurate India Toy Fair 2021 today
- Sports India vs England: Michael Vaughan terms India's win in 3rd Test 'a shallow victory'; urges ICC to intervene
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
What comes to your mind when you think of pizza? - sticky cheeesssseee, tons of vegetables, bread, spices etc.
So, who said this is an unhealthy meal to enjoy, when it is loaded with a whole lot of healthy ingredients?
Cheese is dairy which is rich in calcium: good for the bones and teeth, vegetables on the pizza is good for boosting the immunity and for good health; bread is rich in fibre and spices for weight loss!
Therefore, consuming pizza is actually healthy for one. However, if you choose to resent this yummy treat, then here are some of the ways to make pizza healthy.
The best way to make this delicious meal healthy is to change the crust from white to brown (wheat).
Like this, there are various other choices you can make to make pizza a healthy food. Here are some of the perfect ways to make pizza healthy, take a look:
Choose A Grain Crust
The next time you order pizza make sure you choose a healthier crust like whole grain, so that in each slice you are consuming fibre and protein.
Focus On The Crust
You need to focus on the crust of your pizza. Opt out of the filling crust and enjoy a thinner and better one.
A Healthier Sauce
To make your pizza healthy, try to make your own sauce at home. Use tomatoes as the main ingredient as it is a healthy veggie/fruit that contains Vitamin C.
Grilled meat is better than meat which is boiled or fried. So, if you are opting for a non vegetarian pizza, make sure you top it with grilled chicken. It has more proteins too.
Topped Up With Veggies!
Load your pizza with tons of veggies so that you are consuming proteins and vitamins. Use fat burner veggies too to cut on calories.
Cheese is rich in calcium which is good for the bones and teeth. Use slim cheese instead of the high calorie one.
Don't Overload The Pizza
Add as many veggies as you want, but add only a thin layer of sauce, cheese and meat
Salad To The Rescue
Instead of ordering for french fries and garlic bread try a salad instead. It is one of the perfect ways to make your pizza healthy.
Blot The Fat Out!
Blotting your pizza slice with a paper towel cancels out nearly 50 high-fat calories.
Keep A Track!
Pay attention to how many slices you consume although it is loaded with tons of proteins and vitamins in the form of lean meat and veggies.