- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Do we believe our judges or the Post: SC asks on detention of minors in J&K
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ageing is inevitable process! we cannot look young forever. However, we all wish to retain the youthful look. Some of us stick to various cosmetics in order to look young. These products promise to give a youthful glow by reducing the wrinkles but they seldom work out. Ageing basically depends on two factors- genetic and environmental. By adopting a healthy lifestyle, one can look young. The food that you eat makes a great difference too.
There are certain foods which counteracts the negative effects of ageing process. Hence, it is advisable to eat foods that are in rich in antioxidants. The antioxidant rich foods prevents wrinkles and delays ageing. In today's article, we have listed out few super foods that delays ageing. Include these super foods in your daily diet and stay young forever.
Almonds: Eating a handful of almonds is great way to stay young! The vitamin E present in it works wonders in treating hair and skin. Almonds are rich in magnesium which slows down the ageing process.
Tomatoes: Including tomatoes in your daily diet can make you look younger! It prevents age related diseases like osteoporosis and the Lycopene compound present in tomatoes protects against sun damage and provides a youthful look.
Spinach: Spinach is high in fiber, potassium,vitamins and minerals. It is also a rich source of antioxidants which protects body from free radical damage and delays the ageing process.
Beans: Beans have an immense protein and fiber content. It is also low in carbohydrates which keeps a check on body weight. The anti-inflammatory property of beans serves great in slowing down the ageing process.
Salmon: Salmon is packed with essential proteins and omega 3 fatty acids .The powerful antioxidant property of salmons postpones the ageing process.
Turmeric: Turmeric is considered as one of the best antiageing agent. The anti oxidant and anti inflammatory property of turmeric aids in digestive process and slows down ageing.