- 3 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 10 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 13 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports MS Dhoni retires: The world has seen achievements, I’ve seen the person: Kohli pens emotional farewell
- Movies Hina Khan Opens Up About Saying Yes To Naagin 5 And The Criticism Meted Out To The Series
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Some health issues make daily life very difficult. Piles is one of them. When hemorrhoids get inflamed, it is known as piles.
What are hemorrhoids? They are clumps of tissue present in the anal canal. They contain muscle, blood vessels and elastic fibers. When inflammation occurs in this clump of tissue, it is called piles.
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies To Cure Piles
It can occur both inside or outside the anus (internal and external piles). In some cases, medication is enough to cure it (proper hydration and fibre intake are necessary). But in other cases, a surgery may be necessary to remove piles.
How to know if you are suffering this condition? Here are some symptoms of piles.
The first sign is blood stains on the toilet paper. After passing bowels, if you notice those stains, consult a doctor immediately.
Bleeding while passing bowels is another sign. If you see drops of blood everyday in your stool, it could be piles.
Also Read: Simple Home Remedy To Reduce Piles In 3 Weeks!
When you try to touch the anal area, if you are able to sense a lump of skin near the anus, it could be piles. Hemorrhoid lumps could cause pain.
Even after passing bowels, if you don't feel relieved, it could be another sign.
Also Read: 7 Painful Facts On Piles You Must Know!
Piles may also cause itchy sensation around the anal area. The skin in the anal area constantly feels irritated.
See if there is mucus discharge while passing bowels. That is another sign of piles.
Also Read: 8 Causes For Piles That You Never Knew
After a few days, the skin around the anus may turn red and sore. That is the point when even sitting could be painful! Consult a doctor if you see any of the above signs.