The stomach which is responsible for the process of digestion lies between the oesophagus and the small intestine. Digestion can be affected by various problems like gastritis, which is a condition that occurs when the lining of the mucous membrane of the stomach is inflamed due to infection or any other factor.
Gastritis can also cause small red spots to appear on the lining that can be very painful. This article will present different natural remedies for gastritis. This is usually caused by unhealthy diet, stress, alcohol and drug abuse.
The natural remedies that we have are perfect for treating gastritis and the associated heartburn. Gastritis is also a form of inflammation or irritation that affects the lining of the stomach.
Some of the typical symptoms of gastritis include heartburn, nausea, loss of appetite, abdominal pain or black stools. These natural remedies for gastritis and heartburn will let you know how to relieve gastritis pain fast.
Continue reading in order to know the best natural remedies for gastritis and heartburn.
1. Rice Water:
Boil some rice in a liter of water. When it cools down, strain the mixture. Transfer the liquid in a bottle and drink it twice a day to relieve the symptoms of gastritis.
2. Parsley Water:
Parsley is a diuretic that is enriched with anti-inflammatory properties. It will help soothe the mucous membrane of the stomach. Prepare parsley tea and drink it during the day.
3. Carrot And Celery Juice:
Mix two carrots, some celery stems along with water in a blender. Drink the juice to get relief from heartburn and gastritis.
4. Apple And Chamomile:
Peel an apple and boil it with some chamomile in a cup of water. Drink this every morning to get relief from the symptoms of gastritis.
5. Ginger And Pear:
Prepare a tea using ginger and pear, and drink it during the day. This will help you get rid of the gastritis and heartburn conditions.
- Signs You Might Have A Stomach Ulcer
- 1 Spoon Of Apple Cider Vinegar For 30 Days Can Prevent These Health Problems
- What Is The Right Position To Sleep To Address Each Of These Health Problems
- Worst Foods That Can Trigger Heartburn & Acid Reflux
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Baking Soda
- Should You Eat Banana In The Morning On An Empty Stomach
- How To Avoid Acidity During Fasting?
- 10 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 11 Home Remedies For Burning Sensation In The Stomach
- 10 Best Natural Ways To Treat Diarrhoea Quickly
- 11 Reasons Why Stomach Sweat Bands Don't Really Work
- Avoid These Foods If You Have Stomach Acidity