- Technology Jio New All-In-One Plans And Old All-In-One Plans Compared
- News No celebrations on Sonia Gandhi's birthday in wake of rising cases of assaults on women
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK star Roy Krishna awarded Hero of the Month for November
- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Suffering from Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)? Well, fear not as it is one of the mot common problems all women of today face.
PCOS causes the hormones to go completely out of whack, resulting in weight gain and several other related problems which makes it tough for a woman to get on with life especially when it comes to planning a family (WITH PCOS).
If you have PCOS, you probably already been told that you need to lose weight and watch out on everything that could make the problem go out of hand.
If your over weight already, here are some of the best things you can do to lose weight when suffering with PCOS. Take a look at how you can control your diet and learn a few tips to get in shape.
Low Carb & Low Fat: It is best to avoid unhealthy fats and carbs with a high glycaemic load. You should not look into the quantity of food your consuming, but pay attention to the quality of food. Junk food is your biggest enemy.
Welcome The Proteins: Any food that is high in protein content is best when your trying to lose weight with a PCOS problem. Protein foods make you full thus keeping those cravings at bay.
Roasted Snacks Are The Best: Skip the fried snacks and opt for roasted ones which are much healthier as they don't contain that much of calories when compared to fried snacks enriched with oil.
Dinner Time: Make sure that you enjoy your dinner before 7pm. Also, stay away from carbs as it is difficult to burn at night. Light foods are the best for you to consume for dinner when wanting to lose weight with PCOS.
Exercise: It is important that you do some kind of exercise at least 5 times a week, for 30 t0 45 minutes. This will help you to stay active and also burn calories keep weight gain at bay.
Set A Goal: Have a goal to lose 5% of your weight. By doing so, it will improve your insulin sensitivity, endocrine parameters and ovulatory cycles. Follow this simple tip when wanting to lose weight when suffering from PCOS.