- News 36-year-old woman kidnapped, gangraped in cotton field
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a common problem these days. So, it's not surprising to find many women taking medications in order to treat the issue.
PCOD or PCOS can be dealt with by making lifestyle changes. The right food and the right diet is essential to prevent PCOS naturally.
What is PCOS? It is a condition that is related to a hormonal imbalance in women, especially at a reproductive age. PCOS is characterised by high levels of androgens which is nothing but male hormones in the body.
When a woman is diagnosed with PCOS, she starts developing excess of facial hair, hair growth on the tummy and most importantly she begins to miss her periods.
If you want to prevent PCOS naturally, then here are some of the best home remedies and tricks to keep in mind.
Maintain a rich fibre diet if you want to naturally prevent PCOS. Fibre foods help you to stay active and on your feet which is ideally the best to keep you away from the problem.
Fruits is another home remedy to naturally prevent the polycystic ovary syndrome. Fruits consumption will also help in preventing obesity, heart disease and other health problems too.
If you are having any symptom of PCOS like obesity or irregular periods, you can control them with the help of exercise.
Suryanamaskar and other yoga postures help to control stress which in turn helps to prevent a woman from developing PCOS.
The silent killer is the reason why women and men suffer from a lot of health problems. If stress is a major part of your life, learn to control it to prevent PCOD.
Keep Weight In Control
Increase the intake of complex carbohydrates and proteins and try to avoid fat and fatty food items which leads to obesity causing PCOS.
Smoking plays havoc in a person's life. It not only affects the lungs but the ovaries too. Stay away from the butt to prevent PCOS.