- 3 hrs ago You Can Be Who You Want To Be: 16-YO School Boy Wears Red Ballgown To Prom, Delighted Twitterati Reacts
- 6 hrs ago Gap Between Second And Precaution Dose Of Covid-19 Vaccine Reduced To 6 Months
- 7 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2022 Trigrahi Yog In Gemini, These Zodiac Signs Will Get Benefits
- 9 hrs ago New N95 Face Mask That Can Kill Covid-19 Virus, Developed
- Finance Gold Prices Today: Yellow Metal Prices Dip By Rs 436, Silver Gains Rs 233
- News Mistakes can be rectified: Mamata Banerjee on Mahua Moitra's Kali
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna To Sizzle In A Special Song For Vijay Deverakonda- Puri Jagannadh's Jana Gana Mana?
- Technology Xiaomi India 8th Anniversary Sale: Up To 60 Percent Of On Select Xiaomi And Redmi Smartphones
- Automobiles Hyundai Release New Teaser Video Of The Upcoming Tucson SUV
- Sports Nadal vs Kyrgios, Wimbledon 2022 Semifinal: Date, India Time, Live Streaming, TV Channel, Head To Head
- Education SSC CGL Tier II And Tier III 2022 Dates Announced, Check SSCL CGL Exam 2022 Dates On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Kalahari Desert: Nature's Timeless Masterpieces
The actress who ruled the silver screen during the 90's, was versatile with her dance moves, and was often paired with either Govinda or Salman Khan. Yes, you guessed it right! It's Karishma Kapoor. The sultry actresses' peaches and cream complexion is the result of the foods that she includes in her diet. Here we will be discussing Karishma Kapoor's weight loss diet plan.
Her diet mostly includes six to seven small balanced meals in a day which helps her prevent ageing. Her fitness and beauty secrets are what will be revealed by us here.
So what's her diet secret? Karishma manages to look, fit and fabulous at the age of 44 by incorporating a healthy breakfast.
The Healthy And Light Breakfast Foods For Weight Loss
1. The Classics Eggs And Bread Toast
Eggs and bread is the best combination and the go-to breakfast food that most people swear by. Because bread toast and eggs is a healthy breakfast option and it's easier to make. Just replace your white bread with whole-grain bread to get most of the nutrients and it's healthier than white bread.
2. Load Up On Fresh Berries
The actress loves eating a bowl of berries of all varieties. Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, and blackberries are known for being rich in antioxidants that are good for the skin and hair.
Also, they are a powerhouse of phytochemicals that protect the cells of the body from damage; the flavonoids in them can prevent mental decline as well. Berries also promote heart health and their rich fibre content will keep your tummy full keeping hunger pangs at bay.
3. Juicy Grapefruits
Karishma also kickstarts her mornings with a healthy serving of grapefruits because this orange-coloured fruit prevents your skin from ageing. It contains large amounts of lycopene, an antioxidant that stops cell ageing triggered by harmful free radicals. Grapefruit also contains an ample amount of immune-boosting vitamin C that will help strengthen your immune system.
4. Watermelon For Glowing Skin
Karishma Kapoor tries to eat big chunks of watermelon during breakfast. The high water content present in the fruit keeps the skin hydrated and nourished.
This juicy fruit is a rich source of fibre that aids in maintaining a good digestive system. Including watermelons in your breakfast will also help you in losing weight and naturally detoxify the body too. You can also try this watermelon diet for weight loss too!
5. Almonds For Keeping Your Hair And Skin Healthy
Karishma Kapoor had once shared a bowl of porridge topped with almonds and other fruits on Instagram. This combination works perfectly as it prevents your skin and hair from ageing.
The presence of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and fibre in almonds can reduce the effects of inflammation in the body, according to the American Journal of Nutrition.
6. Chia Seeds With Almond Milk Makes For A Good Breakfast Treat
Karishma's weight loss diet plan also includes adding chia seeds to puréed apple and almond milk to increase the benefits. Chia seeds can also be added to your morning smoothie to flush out the toxins from the body. The seeds are abundant in omega 3 fatty acids that can soothe upset skin and delay the onset of wrinkles.
7. Coffee To Boost Your Metabolism
Karisma's Instagram post reveals that she surely loves sipping a cup of joe. The secret to a svelte body is a good metabolism and to speed up your metabolism, drinking coffee is the best thing. The caffeine present in the beverage escalates the rate at which your body burns calories. Just avoid adding sugar in your coffee.
Karishma Kapoor's Diet Tips
- Karishma is not a gym-going person and instead prefers doing yoga, brisk walking, and workouts 3 to 4 times a week.
- Take the stairs instead of elevators as it is a form of exercise for the legs.
- For lunch, she pairs carbohydrates with protein like brown rice, vegetable curry, chicken, and steamed fish.
- She also eats 2 to 3 egg whites daily to balance the protein intake.
- For dinner, Karishma likes to keep it light. A light yet healthy chicken broth loaded with noodles and veggies that will not pile up on calories.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones.
- bollywood wardrobeFashion Out Of Monotone: Malaika Shows Her Own Way
- fashionTop 8 Bollywood Celebrity Street Styles At Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2016
- bollywood wardrobeTop Looks Of Bollywood Divas In Black
- bollywood wardrobeMonday Poll: Who Stole Your Heart This Week With Their Style Statement?
- fashionBridesmaids, Learn How To Keep An Ethnic Outfit Simple From Karishma Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobe10 Celebrities Who Carry Off Sabyasachi Sarees With The Vintage Elegance It Deserves!
- bollywood wardrobeKarishma Kapoor Just Turned Her Simple Jeans-Tee Pair Into The Most Stylish Outfit Using This!
- fashionLook Of The Day: Kareena Kapoor & Karishma Kapoor In Hot Black Sweatshirts
- bollywood wardrobeSpotted: 4 Of Your Favourite Hot Stars At The Airport, Get Travel Style Tips!
- bollywood wardrobeStar Signature Style: Is Karishma Kapoor Mad Over White Ethnic Wears?
- bollywood wardrobeVote For The Bollywood's Best Dressed Celebrity Of This Week