- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 2 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 2 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News Kerala Vishu Bumper Lottery Result 2022: Check date, time and prize money
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
While growing up, our parents or elders would have advised us to consume more vegetables, right?
Many a times, our mothers would have packed vegetable salads along with lunch for us to take to school! However, most of us would have avoided eating vegetables, because, they are not really as tasty as comfort food!
Well, as we grew older, many of us understood the importance of consuming vegetables and how they benefit our health in the long run.
However, there are still many people out there who avoid eating vegetables and this habit can give them serious nutritional deficiencies.
While it is a fact that meat contains a high amount of protein and other nutrients, it is also true that vegetables are also rich in various nutrients.
Consuming vegetables on a regular basis can allow you to have a balanced diet, thus keeping you healthy and helping you prevent a number of diseases.
As we know, we are all affected by numerous diseases, if not one, in our lifetimes and it is our duty to try and prevent diseases, in order to take care of our health effectively.
If we do not follow healthy lifestyle habits, then we will be exposing ourselves to a number of diseases and we may have to spend a lot of money on doctors and treatments.
As we know, obesity is a lifestyle-related disorder in which excess fat gets stored in the body, leading to a number of undesirable symptoms.
Apart from making a person look unfit, obesity can also cause heart ailments, joint pain, diabetes, fatigue, digestive problems, etc.
So, if you want to reduce your body weight naturally and treat obesity, in order to prevent other diseases, have a look at this salad recipe.
- Chopped Cabbage Leaves - 1 cup
- Chopped Beetroot - 1 cup
- Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
This home remedy to help treat diabetes is known to work very well when used on a regular basis and this recipe can also reduce constipation!
However, you must ensure that, along with consuming this salad, you must also exercise for at least 45 minutes on a daily basis and eat a healthy, balanced diet, which is high in protein and fibre content and low in fat content.
In addition, you must also get tested by a doctor to rule out any hormonal disorders and intestinal ailments, which could be causing obesity and constipation.
Cabbage is a leafy vegetable which contains a high amount of fibre, potassium and calcium.
So, the fibre and potassium content in cabbage have the ability to improve your metabolism and help push out the excess fat out of your body.
In addition, cabbage can also strengthen your bones and prevent joint pain. Beetroot, which is also rich in fibre can burn fat cells faster.
The olive oil content in this salad has the ability to lubricate the walls of your intestines and therefore make the elimination of stools easier, thus reducing constipation.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- You can add black pepper or honey for taste.
- Avoid adding salt.
- Consume the salad for dinner, for 4 days in a row.
- wellness5 Easy Summer Salads With Their Health Benefits And Recipes
- nutrition10 Condiments That Can Be Used As Salad Dressing
- diet fitnessHow To Lose Weight With A Healthy Salad Diet
- nutrition10 Healthiest Oils For Salad Dressing
- diet fitnessCan You Lose Weight By Eating Salads And Fruits
- diet fitness10 Best Ways To Lose Weight At Work
- wellness10 Food Combinations To Avoid That Can Harm Your Health
- wellnessHow To Deal With A Foggy Mind
- nutritionEat These Foods To Reduce Allergies
- nutritionNutritious & Healthy Ingredients For Salads
- sea foodTangy Shrimp And Fruit Salad
- saladsThai Mango Salad Recipe