- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Every time you think of wearing a trendy crop-top or a form-fitting dress, do you feel extremely self-conscious because of your protruding belly?
If yes, then you must be quite frustrated and disappointed with your belly fat, right?
Well, belly fat is quite common among both men and women, especially after the age of 35.
There may be numerous causes for belly fat and, many a times, people may find it hard to determine the cause for the development of belly fat.
For instance, even if a person is eating healthy and exercising well, if he/she has excessive fat around the tummy area, then it could mean that he/she is suffering from hormonal imbalance.
Some of the most common causes for the development of belly fat are unhealthy eating habits, lack of physical activities, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy and child-birth, heredity, side-effects of certain medications, drinking excessive alcohol, surgeries, etc.
Apart from making a person look unhealthy and unfit, having excessive belly fat is also a big sign of bad health!
Too much belly fat can lead to problems like obesity, back pain, knee pain, high blood pressure and even dangerous heart ailments!
Now, many of us may not have the time to exercise for hours together every day or to make healthy meals for ourselves.
So, there is a homemade recipe that can help you reduce belly fat in the matter of a few days, have a look at it below!
- Roasted Chia Seeds - 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice - 1 teaspoon
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
This home remedy to reduce belly fat has proven to work wonders when combined with minimal exercise and moderately healthy eating.
The roasted chia seeds contain a high amount of protein and fibre content that can break down the fat cells in the tummy area and push them out of your system, through the intestines.
The vitamin C in lemon juice increases your metabolic rate to a great extent and helps to burn belly fat quickly.
Honey is rich in antioxidants that can further improve the fat-burning capacity of your body, especially around the tummy area.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix them well to form a paste.
- Consume 2 tablespoons of this paste, every morning, before breakfast, along with hot water.