- 10 min ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 43 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 55 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- Technology Data Scientists Claim 85% AI Projects Fail To Deliver What They Promise
- Movies Popular Marathi Singer Geeta Mali Dies In Road Accident
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- News Maha government formation: Sena will lead for next "25 Years", says Sanjay Raut
- Sports Three players that could leave Chelsea in January
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
When we think of dairy products, the first thing that comes to our mind is milk. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Milk can be transformed into numerous other forms and each one will taste delicious than the other. Taste apart, every form of milk is beneficial to the body. And this makes it important to have dairy products every day.
Daily intake of dairy products ensures that you are providing your body with essential vitamins and minerals to help live a healthy life. The importance of dairy products has always been emphasised upon and their benefits cannot be put to doubt.
In fact, with each change in form, the nutritional value also undergoes a change. And each one carries its own set of benefits. Most of these products can be made at home, but if you do not have the patience or time, you can always buy them from the stores.
Make sure that you get your daily dose of benefits. Your body will thank you for taking good care of it. There are some dairy products that should be included in your daily diet.
This is the most common dairy product. A glass of milk is necessary for everyone. It is not only required by children but elders too. The bones and teeth need calcium for strength, growth and prevention from deterioration. If you do not like it plain, mix your favourite flavour to it. Have it hot or cold.
When you churn milk cream, you notice the soft cream turning creamier and then a separation process is done. You eventually see a distinct solid and liquid form. The solid form you get is butter. This is the same table butter that we get in stores but only a little more processed and flavour enhanced with salt. A little bit of butter every day fulfills a good degree of fat requirement.
Cheese is aged milk. It contains a host of nutrients, the most important being calcium, protein, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin A and vitamin B12. Lactose intolerant people can also benefit from cheese as Cheddar and Swiss contain minimal to negligent amount of lactose.
Paneer is one of the most important sources of protein. It is low in fat and forms a good addition to a diet conscious plate. Besides, paneer is a good source of calcium, is light on the stomach and when taken in moderation, it helps to reduce weight.
Call it curd or yoghurt, this cultured form of milk is a rich source of calcium and good bacteria. It is good for the gut, maintains a healthy digestive system, discourages vaginal infections and helps reduce risks of high blood pressure. Yoghurt surely makes it to the list of dairy products for daily intake.
Follow up every meal with a glass of buttermilk and stay away from common digestive problems. Buttermilk has the ability to wash down fats and pacify a stomach after a spicy meal. Besides, if you feel dehydrated, all you need is a glass of buttermilk to bring you back to life.
Commonly known as ghee in India, this milk product has had a controversial life. But if you go back to the ancient Indian medicine system of Ayurveda, there is ample mention of its benefits. The idea is to keep it within limits. It has a high smoking point, is rich in vitamins A and E, helps in digestion and builds a strong appetite. Ghee is also said to be good for building a healthy immune system.