- 14 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 15 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 17 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 18 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Finance 3 Best Mutual Fund SIP Schemes That Are Rated 5-Star By Value Research
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Shooting: Elavenil, Apurvi crash out of 10M Air Rifle
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Irresistible Deal On OnePlus Nord 2 5G, OnePlus 9R, More
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Weak eyesight is a chronic problem these days. Earlier, people had to use spectacles after a certain age. But now, even small children need spectacles as they suffer from a poor eyesight. It is said that lack of a healthy diet and essential nutrients and vitamins leads to a poor eyesight. Apart from a healthy diet, you can also try some natural and easy eye exercises to improve your eyesight.
Bad eyesight is a result of ocular malnutrition that happens from a young age. Ocular malnutrition means that you don't have sufficient proportion of foods for eyes in your diet. For a strong vision, it is advised to have healthy foods like carrots as it has carotene, a component that prevents cataracts.
You can also try some natural and easy eye exercises at home which can improve eyesight. For example, blinking your eyes is one of the simplest and natural exercises to improve eyesight and keep them clean as well. Similarly, there are many other simple and natural exercises that can be done at home to strengthen eye muscles and improve eyesight. Take a look.
Simple Exercises To Improve Eyesight:
Two Dots Vision Exercise
Sit 10 feet away from a wall and imagine two dots that are almost half metres away from each other. If imagining looks difficult, you can draw two small black dots on the wall. Look at one dot for 5-6 seconds and then slowly drift to the other dot. Repeat the eye exercise for three minutes. Close your eyes and relax.
The Number Game
This is another exercise that improves eyesight by strengthening the muscles. Print two papers with numerical of big and small font sizes. Stick the paper with bigger font size number on the wall. Sit at least 10 feet away from the wall. Start viewing from the first number and when the vision gets clear to all the other numbers. Replace the sheet with the smaller font size one and repeat the exercise.
Cover your eyes with your palms. Be very gentle and do not exert any pressure on the eyeballs. Make sure that the eyes are completely covered and no beam of light enters the eyes. Start focusing on the blackness and take deep breaths slowly. Do this eye exercise three times every day.
This is one of the simplest exercises that can be done anytime to improve eyesight. Blink your eyes 10-15 times rapidly. Computer and television users must do this at least twice every day.
It is another basic eye exercise that can improve eye vision naturally. First, close your eyes tightly and hold it for 5-6 seconds. Now open them for 5-6 seconds. Repeat this exercise at least 10 times a day. Apart from relaxing your eyes, it will also improve eye vision.
Close your eyes and relax on a chair. Exert very light pressure and massage the eyes and eyelid in the circular motion. Then gently massage on the forehead and around the eyes. This will increase blood circulation to the eyes.