- 28 min ago Aditya Hrudayam: Chanting Procedure, Benefits, And Associated Astrological Remedies
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 14 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- News SC issues notice to Centre over plea against censoring BBC documentary on PM Modi
- Travel Bungee Jumping First Time? These Tips Wil Make Your Experience Smooth
- Finance FMCG Stock Net Profit Soars 151%, Hits New 52-Week High, 2 Brokerages Assign Call
- Sports Hardik Pandya surpasses Rohit Sharma and other Captains in Unique Achievement for India
- Technology OnePlus 11 Price in India Leaked: Here’s How Much It Could Cost
- Movies Nellai Thangaraj Death: Pariyerum Perumal Actor Passes Away, Film Industry In Shock!
- Education NEET PG 2023: Edit Window will be closed Today; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Kawasaki ZX-4R Unveiled – Sports High-Revving 4-Cylinder Engine
A Diet That Works
Sugar Cravings- When you quit alcohol you crave for sugar. Then try natural alternatives to satisfy your sweet craving. Foods like dates, semi moist dry fruits and frozen bananas. Try adding these food in your diet for alcohol. There are certain foods you must avoid; they are refined white sugar, instant rice, baked potatoes, raisins and white flour.
Vitamins And Minerals- When you diet to quit alcohol vitamins are of great help. When you quit alcohol and reduce your sugar addiction you face withdrawal symptoms. Then to satisfy your cravings add foods with vitamin E, B, chromium and ginseng. Certain herbs rich with vitamins are coriander and cinnamon. Diet for alcohol comprises of foods like chilli peppers, eggs, leafy green vegetables, poultry and meats. These foods are rich in vitamin B. Chromium rich foods are brain cereals, tomatoes, onions, whole grains and oysters.
Prevent Alcohol Craving- Alcohol cravings are due to an unhealthy diet with loads of sugar and carbohydrates. This is turn causes our blood sugar levels to rise. After some time your blood sugar levels plunges and lowers your energy, causes stress and alcohol cravings. So the best diet for alcohol addicts is to consume food which gives a slow rise to blood sugar levels. Some of these foods are
- Sweet Potatoes
Alcohol Addiction Prevented By Raw Foods- What alcohol does to your body? It reduces vitamin B1. So vitamin supplements can be very beneficial to reduce alcohol addiction. Diet that works for alcoholics usually comprises of raw foods which contain vital nutrients. Raw foods like legumes, sea foods, pork, beef whole grains and green vegetables are very beneficial to quit alcohol.
Water- It is a very important ingredient to battle alcohol addiction. Consume 8 glasses of water as a substitute for the lost water as this is an essential diet for alcohol. This also helps to maintain a healthy body system.
Other Ways To Prevent Alcohol Addiction- Do not keep alcohol at home as it will make you crave more. Choose healthy options and beverages like natural fruit drinks. After some time your craving for alcohol subsides. Remember that 'anything which is out of sight is out of mind'. Do not skip meals and don't give in to any temptation that makes you sick and unhealthy.
- faith mysticismMeditation Diet That Helps You To Meditate Better
- diet fitnessNew Year 2023: Ways To Refresh Your 2023 Diet And Fitness Resolutions
- diet fitnessWeight Gain After Weight Loss? Increased Protein Intake May Help Prevent It
- diet fitnessAnanya Panday Fitness Routine: 5 Tips From The Gehraiyaan Star
- diet fitnessDASH Diet For Heart Disease: It Could Reduce The Risk By 10%, Study
- diet fitness7 Reasons Why You Have Excessive Belly Fat!
- diabetesAnimal Vs. Plant-Based: Which Low-Carb Diet Is Good For Diabetics? Study
- diet fitnessIntermittent Fasting May Lead To Eating Disorders: Here's How
- nutritionFour Benefits Of Adding Millet To Your Kids' Diet
- diet fitnessKareena Kapoor Khan's Fitness Mantra: Its A Mix Of Vacays, Training Tools And More
- nutritionFive Leafy Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet, Esp If You Are Over 30
- diabetesWorld Diabetes Day 2022: Expert Article On Best Diet To Overcome Diabetes