- News Former Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey joins JDU in run-up to polls
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad's Kane Williamson confirms availability for next match
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Causes for accumulation of middle age flab:
People aged over 40 loose muscle, this is one of the main reasons for increase in belly flab. This muscle loss is replaced with flab. Lack of sleep is yet another reason that causes weight gain in middle-aged people. Increase of oestrogen in the body, is also a reason for weight gain in men over 40 and menopause weight gain in women. These are some of the main reasons as to why people aged over 40, tend to gain weight in spite of eating less or following a strict diet.
Ways to get rid of belly and middle age flab:
1.Consuming vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, beetroot and citrus fruits help in reducing the production of oestrogen in the body, thus helping in getting rid of belly.
2.Use more of rapeseed or olive oil in vegetable salad dressings. Similarly using ground sesame or flax seeds in the salads help in reducing the oestrogen levels in the body.
3.Include at least one portion of protein rich food in your daily diet. Eggs, lean meat, fish, lentils etc. are are good in contributing nutrients, while keeping a check on the calorie intake.
4.Getting rid of belly flab is easy if you follow a regular exercising pattern. Walking for at least 30 minutes per day, swimming, dancing, cycling or whatever suits you best is very essential to keep fit.
5.Consumption of alcoholic drinks has to reduced as far as possible, to at least 1 or 2 days per week. Getting rid of belly flab is easier if you can completely overcome the habit.
6.Too much stress is also a means of excessive fat accumulation in the body. Find means to naturally de-stress yourself and benefit from better lifestyle.
Getting rid of belly flab and avoiding excess fat deposition in other parts of the body is very easy if you follow the above mentioned ways.