- 28 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- 6 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 11 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- News Saw BJP leader whispering to Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman, alleges Congress
- Sports IPL 2020: Mohammed Shami claims his best figures in the IPL; starts the new season on dominant note
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reflects Upon Life Before 40th Birthday, Shares A Glimpse Of Her Birthday Prep!
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Ranveer Singh is that one actor in the Bollywood industry who can turn a boring outfit into a unique and interesting one. His fashion choices have always been the talk of the town as the 83 actor makes fashion statements with his each attire, be it ethnic or western. Recently, Ranveer took to his Instagram handle to post a picture from his latest photoshoot. In the picture, the actor is seen flaunting an unusual orange-hued ensemble. So, let us take a close look at his attire and decode it.
So, Ranveer Singh donned a high-neck black tee and topped it off with shiny-fabric orange separates. His separates consisted of a full-sleeved big-collar open-front long jacket and loose matching bottoms. The Gully Boy actor completed his look with a pair of black footwear and ditched all kinds of jewellery.
The Simmba actor also sported oversized black reflectors, which added stylish quotient. Stubble beard and messy hair rounded out his look.
Ranveer Singh looked stylish in his fashionable attire and obviously it's not a new fact for us as he has often given us stylish moments with his sartorials. What do you think about his attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Ranveer Singh