- 1 hr ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 4 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit In Leo 2020: In What Ways It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Movies Independence Day: Chiranjeevi To Mahesh Babu; Tollywood Celebs Wish Fans On 74th Year Of Freedom
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- News Pranab Mukherjee is being closely monitored, medical condition unchanged, says Hospital
- Sports Guardiola can enhance Man City legacy with Champions League win - Cole
- Automobiles New 2020 Mahindra Thar Unveiled: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its India Launch
- Finance 5 Best Ways To Become Financially Independent, This Independence Day
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Yashika Aannand is one of those actresses in the South industry, whose fashion is as empowering as her acting prowess. If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you will find that the diva has done a number of fashion photoshoots. With her gorgeous outfits, the Zombie actress always steals our attention. Recently, Yashika shared a picture, where she flaunted her designer outfit. Dressed in a baby pink gown, the actress looked like a barbie. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Yashika Aannand sported a strapless voluminous baby pink-hued pretty gown from the label, Sidney Sladen and looked amazing. Her beautiful ball gown was accentuated by heavy multiple ruffled layers. The bodice of her gown was exaggerated by matching and embellished overlap-detailed structured fabric, which added dramatic quotient to her look. The Nota actress completed her look with a pair of heels and went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Yashika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The Kazhugu 2 actress pulled back her side-parted tresses into a dazzling low bun.
Yashika Aannand looked absolutely gorgeous in her baby pink gown. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand