- 53 min ago Daily Horoscope: 28 May 2020
- 6 hrs ago Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- 11 hrs ago 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- 11 hrs ago Easy And Effective Home Remedies for Melasma (Dark Patches On The Skin)
- Finance 7.75% Savings Taxable Bonds To Be Not Available From May 28, 2020
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
South actress Yashika Aannand has amazing fashion sense and she has been proving it these days. While the world is bored with the quarantine days, Yashika has been treating them with her amazing photoshoots. Recently, the Zombie actress posted a few pictures on her Instagram feed from her latest shoot. Dressed in a gorgeous olive green-hued saree gown, she looked beautiful and gave major wedding fashion goals. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Yashika Aannand donned an olive green hued sari gown that came from the label Sidney Sladen. Her ensemble consisted of a mermaid-structure skirt that had attached pleats and sleek pallu. Her pallu was accentuated by hand-embroidered silver patterns while the short trail added dramatic quotient to her look. The Nota actress paired it with a strapless plunging-neckline matching bralette. Yashika went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Paadam actress sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, kohled eyes, mascara, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and looked wow.
We absolutely loved this outfit of Yashika Aannand. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand