- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 28 May 2020
- 6 hrs ago Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- 12 hrs ago 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- 12 hrs ago Easy And Effective Home Remedies for Melasma (Dark Patches On The Skin)
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- Finance Now You Can Book Special Trains Ticket At Post Office
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
In the Bollywood industry, each celebrity wants the best designer's outfit to stand out the most, be it at an event or a wedding. Sometimes, the actresses are seen flaunting similar kind of outfits, which leads to who-looks-better. Recently, TV-turned-Bollywood actress, Karishma Tanna and South actress Yashika Aannand shared throwback pictures from their photoshoots, sporting shimmery red embroidered outfits. While Karishma looked fabulous in a gown, Yashika on the other hand, wowed us with a crop top and skirt. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find who looked better.
Karishma Tanna In A Gown
Karishma Tanna looked extremely stunning in a sleeveless plunging-neckline red sequin gown, which came from the Akarshan Mani Couture. Styled by Milli Arora, her gown was accentuated by heavily embroidered floral accents. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings and ring from the label Much-More. The Sanju actress pulled back her tresses into a half hairdo and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade.
Yashika Aannand In A Crop Top-Skirt
Yashika Aannand sported shimmery red crop top and skirt and looked impressive. Her half-sleeved heavily-embroidered crop top was accentuated by net-fabric skin-hued neckline. She teamed her top with a low-waist matching long skirt that featured pom-pom detailing at the side. The Zombie actress went jewellery-free and upped her look with slight contouring marked by thick brows, kohled eyes, shiny eye shadow, and nudish-pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted curled locks.
So, whose outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.