- 49 min ago Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- 2 hrs ago Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- 2 hrs ago Turner Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Automobiles Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- News Tractor rally violence in Delhi: Rashtriya Kisan Mazdoor Sangathan, BKU Bhanu quit farmers protests
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Sports I and R Ashwin were communicating in three to four languages: Hanuma Vihari recalls heroic partnership at SCG
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Ever since her debut film Vicky Donor, Yami Gautam has impressed us with her acting chops. She is a delight to watch on-screen and she is definitely versatile. However, apart from her acting skills, the Bala actress is also fashionable. She is a regular celebrity showstopper and her Instagram feed has some of the most inspiring and relatable fashion moments. Not only in films, but we also look forward to Yami Gautam's latest wardrobe. Born on 28 November 1988, today is Yami Gautam's birthday and we have talked about her five stunning dress moments. Take a look for some dress inspiration.
Yami Gautam's Black Glittering Dress
Yami Gautam exuded diva vibes in her glittering black dress, which she wore for the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, the actress wore a Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna dress that was accentuated by embellished details and matte satin accents on the bodice. The deep-neckline dress also had a plain black finish and featured a bold slit. She teamed her full-sleeved dress with pointed black sandals. The complementing metallic black earrings notched up her look. The makeup was highlighted by smoky black kohl with natural-pink eye shadow and light pink lip shade. The cheekbones were subtly-contoured and side-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look.
Yami Gautam's Multi-Hued Long Dress
Styled by Allia Al Rufai, Yami Gautam was dressed to impress at the VoguexNykaa The Power List 2019. She wore a one-shouldered dress, which was designed by Vizyon. The dress was accentuated by metallic silver, dark-blue, and beige striped-tones. Her dress also featured a thigh-high side slit and she paired it with a pair of gleaming golden sandals. She notched up her look with chic earrings from Kohinoor Jewellers. The makeup was enhanced by muted-pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup with eye shadow. The neat tresses rounded out her avatar.
Yami Gautam's Printed Dress
The Ginny Weds Sunny actress also stunned us with a printed long dress. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, she wore a L'Mane dress that featured exaggerated sleeves and her dress was belted. The dress was accentuated a sharp slit and it featured multi-hued patterns in colourful tones. She paired her travel-perfect ensemble with dark orange strappy sandals, which came from Charles & Keith. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and light kohl with pink eye shadow. The side-swept highlighted tresses completed her avatar.
Yami Gautam's Green Dress
Yami Gautam exuded boss lady vibes in her dark green dress. She wore this gorgeous Atsu dress for the Ferragamo Fall collection launch. The dress was one-shouldered and dark green in colour. It was cinched at the waist and the actress paired her dress with a pair of deep red pumps from Truffle Collection. She carried a chic red purse, which was from Ferragamo and accessorised her look with dainty rings from Atelier Mon Jewellery. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup. The side-swept highlighted short tresses rounded out her look.
Yami Gautam's Dotted Black And Pink Dress
The diva exuded casual vibes with her black and pink dress. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, the dress was designed by Michael Kors. The dress was sweater-style with half sleeves and featured ruffled and layered hem. She teamed her dress with brown-hued wedges from Charles & Keith, which went well with her attire. She wore light jewellery and her makeup was enhanced by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The side-swept short tresses wrapped up her look.
So, which dress of Yami Gautam did you like the most? Let us know that.
Happy Birthday, Yami Gautam!
Courtesy: Yami Gautam's Instagram