- News Delhi air quality turns 'very poor'; No relief likely till October 31
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu And Kashmir In November
- Technology OnePlus Nord N10, Nord N100 Announced: Price, Specs And More
- Sports IPL 2020: Chris Gayle provides the spark to KXIP innings
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
TV-turned-Bollywood actress Hina Khan has been flaunting her fashion wardrobe a lot during the lockdown. From monsoon-perfect pretty dresses to festive-perfect ethnic ensembles, the diva has been giving major fashion goals. Recently, the Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress took to her Instagram to share another couple of pictures, where she was seen sporting a lovely white-hued ensemble with pretty pink dupatta. Hina looked beautiful as ever and her outfit seemed perfect for religious ceremonies. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Hina Khan sported a full net-sleeved flared white kurti, which was accentuated by subtle white striped patterns and a few pink floral patterns. Her kurti also featured pinstripes at the border and she teamed it with matching palazzo pants. The Unlock actress draped a light pink-hued pretty dupatta that featured light green border and pom-pom detailing. She completed her look with a pair of ivory juttis that had golden accents. Hina accessorised her look with a beautiful pair of ethnic earrings that complemented her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Hacked actress sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, shiny eye shadow, pink blush, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. She let loose her side-parted shoulder-length highlighted tresses and looked wonderful.
We really liked this ethnic ensemble of Hina Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan