- 3 min ago 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- 27 min ago A Nutritionist's View On Work From Home And Your Health, And A Sample Meal Plan
- 1 hr ago National Handloom Day 2020: Kangana Ranaut’s Handloom Sarees Are Worth-Investing In
- 4 hrs ago On National Handloom Day 2020, Vidya Balan Gives Us Handloom Goal With A Pretty Mustard Saree
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Movies Drishyam 2 Director Makes Big Revelation About Mohanlal’s Overgrown Beard
- Finance Govt To Create 'Social Microfinance Organisation' For Women & Small Businesses: Gadkari
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Sports COVID-19: Chirag-Satwik to wait for 2 weeks before deciding on attending camp in Hyderabad
- News Kerala Landslide: PM Modi expresses grief at loss of lives, announces Rs 2 Lakh compensation
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Sunny Leone is one actress and model in the industry, who can make every head turn, whether she is in casuals or party-perfect attire. It's always a treat to see her in each event flaunting her fashionable outfits. However, Instagram is the best place where she fascinates her fans with her gorgeous pictures and her recent photoshoot is what has left us absolutely stunned. Lately, Sunny posted a couple of pictures on her feed, where she was seen sporting rocking black attire from head to toe. So, let us take a close look at her outfit that gave party vibes.
So, Sunny Leone was decked up in a round-collar shiny-fabric black crop top. She teamed her top with matching leather shorts and layered her ensemble with a full-sleeved open-front shimmering jacket, which was accentuated by purple-hued heavy fur-detailing. The One Night Stand actress completed her look with thigh-high black leather boots that added stylish quotient to her look. She upped her look with a pair of silver-toned hoops.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sunny slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, soft blush, and cherry lip shade spruced up her look while the black reflectors added cool quotient. The Kuch Kuch Locha Hai actress let loose her side-parted heavy curls and looked glamorous.
We absolutely loved this outfit of Sunny Leone and now we can't wait to hit the club. What do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sunny Leone