- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Movies Grammy 2020: Everything You Need To Know, Performers, Presenters And How To Watch
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The white swan transformed into a black swan, well that was the case with Sara Ali Khan. Previously, the Kedarnathactress at IIFA Awards 2019 donned a princess-like white gown that was by Gaurav Gupta and now she donned a ruffled lace dress for the Vogue Beauty Awards 2019. The actress looked absolutely stunning in her ensemble and her makeup totally balanced her look. Let's decode her sizzling outfit of the night.
So, Sara made heads turn with her Shriya Som dress that was sleeveless, figure-flattering, and asymmetrical. With sheer accents, this was probably one of the boldest numbers Sara Ali Khanhad donned so far. The dress was not quite everybody's cup of tea but Sara rocked it. She pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb. The bodice of her ensemble featured a bralette and a translucent layer, which was accentuated by intricate floral accents. The skirt was unapologetically ruffled and gave the attire a dramatic touch. Her skirt featured a thigh-high front slit and Sara paired her dress with a pair of black pointed heels.
Sometimes less is more and the same could be said about her styling. Her accessory game was minimal and light. The star-shaped studs and the sassy ring notched up her look. Her chic jewellery came from Kaj Fine Jewellery. As for her makeup, it was done with a touch of restraint and that we thought was a brilliant move. Sara's makeup was light and accentuated by matte pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and subtly-highlighted cheekbones. Her makeup was also enhanced by glossy effect. The partly-tied waves-styled hairdo elevated her gorgeous avatar.
Sara Ali Khanwas a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates from the Vogue Beauty Awards.