- 4 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 5 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 6 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kedarnath actress, Sara Ali Khan just made her IIFA debut and in style. The actress gave us a princess moment at the 20th IIFA Awards, which took place in Mumbai. She looked radiant in her fairy tale gown and was all smiles for the shutterbugs. Sara's attire was gorgeous and her styling was done to perfection by Lakshmi Lehr. So, let's decode her ensemble and look of the night.
So, Sara wore a strapless Gaurav Gupta gown that featured a column bodice and voluminous skirt. Dipped in an ivory hue, this attire of hers made for a perfect number for the green carpet event. Her attire was subtly done and accentuated by floral appliques. Her attire was also detailed with embellished silver threadwork. Well, we must say Sara Ali Khan is in love with the ivory colour and she pulled off her flared gown with a lot of aplomb.
The actress, who would also be performing at IIFA, kept her jewellery game basic. She accessorised her look with diamond studs and a chic ring, which went well with her attire. Her ring came from Irasva Fine Jewellery and her ring was from Diamantina Fine Jewels. Well, minimal jewellery also balanced her look. Her makeup was natural and lit up by pink lip shade, light kohl, and softly contoured cheekbones. She also upped her look with white nail lacquer, which complemented her attire. However, it was her impeccable high bun that spruced up her avatar the most.
Sara Ali Khan looked amazing and we totally loved her dress of the night. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.