- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Last year, dressed in an exquisite golden lehenga with feathery accents, Kareena Kapoor Khan walked down the ramp as a showstopper for Falguni & Shane Peacock. And this time, it was none other than Sara Ali Khan, who sashayed down the ramp for the designer duo. Both Kareena's and Sara's ensembles were embellished but while Kareena's attire was more towards the glamorous side, Sara's contemporary wear was understated.
Nonetheless, Sara Ali Khan's attire was resplendent and it came from the collection, 'Bonjour Amer'. The collection was inspired by the opulent, Fort Amer, which is situated in the pink city of Jaipur. Sara's ensemble was gorgeous and had the essence of collection with intricate motifs. Her attire showed us the architectural splendour that is Fort Amer. Dipped in a silver hue, Sara Ali Khan's ensemble was subtly magnificent. It consisted of a full-sleeved corset bodice and a voluminous ballroom skirt. Her attire was meant for grand occasions or festive events.
She wore light jewellery and that represented minimalism. The makeup was light with a bright pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Sara Ali Khan made heads turn with her debut showstopper appearance and her co-actor Kartik Aaryan and brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan also attended the show. So, what do you think about Sara Ali Khan's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.