- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
With her latest outfit, Sara Ali Khan proved that her fashion sense is evolved. She wore an orange dress that was chic and perfect for a date night. The actress came with Varun Dhawan and it was not just her dress that caught our attention, her ballerinas were also eye-catching. Sara, pretty effortlessly, gave us one of the best-dressed moments of this week.
She wore a structured dress with cute bell sleeves. Her vibrant dress enhanced her slender frame and came with a drawstring. We felt this dress was worth investing in and wished we had this dress of Sara's in our wardrobe. The actress teamed her ensemble with bright pink pumps, which were accentuated by floral accents.
Sara accessorised her look with a bright yellow watch and hoop earrings, which matched with the colour of her dress. With this, she gave us major retro vibes. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The wavy voluminous tresses totally suited her look. Sara looked beyond amazing. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.