- 3 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Russian air strikes kill 19 civilians in northwest Syria
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Sara Ali Khan graced the Cinta event and gave us a fusion look that we can so ace. She looked exceptionally beautiful in her printed outfit and gave us a style lesson for this weekend. Highly individualistic when it comes to her fashion statements, Sara looked a class apart and her look was minimal. Let's decode her latest outfit and look.
So, Sara's fusion ensemble consisted of a kalidar kurta, which was panelled and sleeveless. Her kurta was about the vibrant splash of colours and beautifully accentuated by floral prints. Blue, red, yellow, and many other hues accentuated her kurta. Her V-necked attire featured a metallic touch and was totally eye-catching. She teamed her gorgeous kurta with distressed blue denims, which gave her look a modern touch. Sara also wore sky blue pumps, which absolutely went well her ensemble.
The 'Simbaa' actress accessorised her look and spruced up her desi quotient with oxidised bangles and complementing earrings. Her makeup was light and marked by a soft pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Sara looked awesome. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.