TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Earlier Sara Ali Khan left us speechless in an all-white dress by Pankaj & Nidhi and now, she left us jaw-dropped with her black dress, which she wore for 'Simbaa' promotions. The actress wore a heavenly dress, quite literally and inspired us to look beyond the usual floral and stripe patterns.
Sara's dress was sharply structured and full-sleeved. Well, it made for a perfect winter wear. Her dress of the day was figure-flattering and gave us boss lady goals. We are pretty sure that Sara gave you a fashion inspiration with this dress of hers. Her dress came from Topshop and it was accentuated by silver embellishments. The dress featured star, planets, and galaxy patterns, which made her attire so attractive.
Styled to perfection by Tanya Ghavri, the actress teamed her dress with shiny silver sandals, which came from Philipp Plein and the stunning metallic earrings came from the label, Misho. Sara's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft well-defined kohl. The signature side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
How did you find Sara Ali Khan's dress of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.