- News Will ‘Chowkidar’ safeguard Indians' health?
- Movies Priyanka Chopra's Look From 'The Sky Is Pink' LEAKED; Actress Looks Chic In A Short Bob!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Kane Williamson impressed by New Zealand's adaptability to slower pitch
- Finance HDFC To Acquire Majority Stake In Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Technology Vivo's 120W Super FlashCharge Technology Can Fully Charge A Smartphone In 13 Minutes
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sara Ali Khan gave us a glamorous look today but her attire also gave casual vibes. Now that was a classy outfit and something that you would have wanted to instantly buy. We thought it was the kind of a party-wear that would have definitely made you stand apart.
The 'Kedarnath' actress wore a shimmering blue gown by Prabal Gurung for 'Simbaa' promotions. Sans the shimmer, this outfit would have even made for a perfect street-style ensemble. Sara's gown was figure-flattering but the silhouette was definitely free-flowing. The full-sleeved gown with slightly exaggerated sleeves also featured a thigh-high slit, which made it slightly difficult to pull off but Sara carried her attire like a piece of cake.
The budding actress also wore matching pumps that we thought looked perfect with her gown. Her makeup was light and marked by a nude lip shade and the signature side-swept tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's attire of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.