TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Sara Ali Khan gave us a glamorous look today but her attire also gave casual vibes. Now that was a classy outfit and something that you would have wanted to instantly buy. We thought it was the kind of a party-wear that would have definitely made you stand apart.
The 'Kedarnath' actress wore a shimmering blue gown by Prabal Gurung for 'Simbaa' promotions. Sans the shimmer, this outfit would have even made for a perfect street-style ensemble. Sara's gown was figure-flattering but the silhouette was definitely free-flowing. The full-sleeved gown with slightly exaggerated sleeves also featured a thigh-high slit, which made it slightly difficult to pull off but Sara carried her attire like a piece of cake.
The budding actress also wore matching pumps that we thought looked perfect with her gown. Her makeup was light and marked by a nude lip shade and the signature side-swept tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's attire of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.