Sara Ali Khan gave us a glamorous look today but her attire also gave casual vibes. Now that was a classy outfit and something that you would have wanted to instantly buy. We thought it was the kind of a party-wear that would have definitely made you stand apart.
The 'Kedarnath' actress wore a shimmering blue gown by Prabal Gurung for 'Simbaa' promotions. Sans the shimmer, this outfit would have even made for a perfect street-style ensemble. Sara's gown was figure-flattering but the silhouette was definitely free-flowing. The full-sleeved gown with slightly exaggerated sleeves also featured a thigh-high slit, which made it slightly difficult to pull off but Sara carried her attire like a piece of cake.
The budding actress also wore matching pumps that we thought looked perfect with her gown. Her makeup was light and marked by a nude lip shade and the signature side-swept tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's attire of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar